Search results for query: *

1. E

Preview XY081: Satoshi Leaps Through Time! Rotom's Wish!

It's possible that Ash is gonna change the past(Just like Ritchie, May and Meowth did), despite the fact he's not supposed to change the past in any circumstance or it will permanently alter the future, and you know that an alternate future usually has terrible and unpredictable consequences...
  2. E

Preview XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

At least they reveal Fletchinder's ability, I wish the writers to reveal Luxray's ability.
  3. E

Preview XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

I bet those things on Team Rocket's ears are some kind of ear plug to avoid Noibat's SuperSonic. Also this is the first time a recently hatched Pokémon belonging to Ash imprints on him.
  4. E

Review XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

I wonder why Luxray didn't use his vision instead of relying on Fletchinder?
  5. E

Review XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

I knew that Serena's Pancham would try to reason with the Pangoros. Loved it! :D
  6. E

Preview XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

Actually Ursaring AND Beartic are no longer the only forest jerk Pokémons anymore.
  7. E

Preview XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

Ikai! Pangoros attacking Ash and co' unprovoked, they're acting like the typical angry bear or shall I say angry panda? Maybe they mistook Serena's Pancham to be one of their offspring or one of TR and Ash and his friends's Pokémon's moves inadvertently hit them, thus making them angry. I bet...
  8. E

News New Ending: "Gaogao All Stars" by Little Glee Monster

Make sense, besides I'm sick of female sidekicks catching a Pokémon who was previously caught by Ash or previous traveling companion.
  9. E

Review XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

Too bad the writers didn't reveal Luxray's ability. Although he didn't activate Intimidate after being sent out of his Pokéball, so his ability is either Rivalry or Guts(I hope it is the former).
  10. E

Contest Weavile Vs Mightyena

That's a good opnion, keep dreaming for one day Mightyena get a mega.
  11. E

I see, that's a good opnion, keep going my friend and never give up on what you desire.
  12. E

Preview XY063: A Fork in the Path of Indecision!? Musashi and Sonans!!

Could someone please show me the video of the second preview?
  13. E

Preview XY068: The Coveted Mega Evolution! Gaburias's Bonds!!

Well, we dunno, until we see the episode or if there is something that implies that male Wooper's capture.
  14. E

Preview XY063: A Fork in the Path of Indecision!? Musashi and Sonans!!

Ikai, one of the few times Jessie is seen without her lipstick.
  15. E

Review XY062: Protect the Future of Science! The Electric Labyrinth!!

I just hope during the Clemont Vs Ash, the writers finally reveal Luxray's Ability, I hope it is Intimidate or Rivalry, since these abilities were never showed in the anime. If Intimidate is not activated when Clemont sent him out of his Pokéball and the attack is stronger against Pikachu enough...
  16. E

Review XY062: Protect the Future of Science! The Electric Labyrinth!!

I loved this episode, it was epic, I loved the part where Clemont's Luxio evolved with Clemont on his back. I was a bit disappointed that Serena scanned him with her Pokédex instead of Ash. So I'll give it a 8/10.
  17. E

Preview XY064: Fokko VS Mahoxy! A Splendid Performance Battle!!

Aria's disguise is cute but too obvious.
  18. E

That make sense, an excellent reason for voting.
Back
Top Bottom