• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

What Pokémon do you wish was in SV?

Zubat/Golbat/Crobat, Blitzle/Zebstrika, Poocheyna/Mightyena, Purrloin/Liepard, Mandibuzz and Buffalant(Tauros is a poor substitute). And they really need to make a real Cheetah, a real warthog, a real honey badger, a real porcupine and dive into the antelope family. I want the full African...
  2. K

Sprigatito Appreciation Thread

Please don't ruin my glorious death cat by turning it into some Hello Kitty reject by lumping it into a princess stereotype. She needs to grow up to be a strong, lithe, fearless destroyer. Not some useless prima donna. If you need to have a female stereotype, dump it on the duck. Doesn't even...
  3. K

Starters Discussion/Speculation

Just a thought: Lynx second stage Snow Leopard final form Remains quadruped, spots are actually small flowers like hibiscus or wolfsbane.
  4. K

Which starter are you going to pick?

Whoever I pick is getting boxed almost immediately. I'll probably go with Cyndaquil just because I have a soft spot for the little guy and might develop him a bit down the road, but there are enough Pokemon I like that are confirmed for the game that I'll go the wild route. Depending on how...
  5. K

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

This might just be my opinion and I'm sure a lot of people won't agree with me; but I really don't think I could stomach regular appearances from a Galarian Ponyta. It already looks too much like a character from My Little Pony. Having it appear regularly, especially if it gets an overly...
  6. K

I don't know that there's enough of a pattern to say that Ash i going " all Kanto". There's just as much evidence to suggest that the theme for Ash is a "fully evolved/powerhouse" type of team. And I lean more towards that theory given all of the hints at Riolu/Lucario. It makes it really...
  7. K

Maybe not. 1- The writers have never really portrayed Dragonite as a Flying type. If anything, they have focused more on it's ability to learn Electric type attacks(almost all of the Dragonite that have appeared in the series have had an electric type move, especially the ones with recurring...
  8. K

James owns a Growlithe. Not saying it precludes Ash from getting one given how little screen time it got, but let us not forget about Growlie. I'm curious why you didn't include the Rhyhorn line and the Hitmon's as a possible Ash Capture. Not that I think either of them are likely to happen...
  9. K

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Even a sword, shield and full set of armor doesn't make up a difference of over 210 lbs in weight. You wouldn't be able to lift them, much less fight in them, if they weighed that much.
  10. K

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I really don't think the glitch reveal is related to Farfetch'd in any way. I have a really difficult time seeing any kind of duck weighing 258 lbs.
  11. K

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I really don't see Polteageist being so strong defensively. Tea sets are well known for being extremely fragile. I see Polteageist and it's evo line being fairly weak defensively and very slow, but with amazingly high SP ATK. Think something similar to a Reuniclus.
  12. K

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Depends on where the regions are in relation to one another and that would require the creation of an actual over-world map of the regions. It's already been established that Charizard can fly from Johto to Kanto practically overnight(Battle Frontier). That also implies that he could likely...
  13. K

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Or he could use his Pokemon. It's not like he doesn't have a flying type or two.
  14. K

SwSh Gigantamax: Your Top 5

Going with the Kaiju theme: 1- Tyranitar- Godzilla(obvious) 2- Hydreigon- King Ghidorah(again obvious) 3- Bisharp- Jet Jaguar/Pacific Rim Jaeger's 4- Dustox- Mothra(obvious) 5- Aerodactyl- Rodan(Obvious) HM to Carracosta(Gamera)
  15. K

SwSh SwSh Team-crafting Thread

I typically go native for my first playthrough. Definitely need to see more pokemon, some evo's and some stats/movepools before I can really make a native team. Admittedly though, outside of the Gossifluer line I'm intrigued by most of the pokemon revealed thus far. Very high hopes for a Yamper...
  16. K

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Fairly indifferent to the mechanic. I barely used Mega's or Z-moves in most of my playthrough's and I doubt that I'll treat dynamaxing any differently. But just for kicks, I'm going to have to use a Toho themed team at some point on one of my playthrough's. I'll definitely have Butterfree(named...
  17. K

SwSh Starters Discussion

No thanks on the pelt. I want Mega-Feraligator to be the most horrific Pokemon in the Pokemon world. Give him a legit “I will kill you, your family and your dog” kind of look. I don’t want any kind of “cuteness” whatsoever. Make him death incarnate, even if the stats don’t back it up. GF...
  18. K

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Isn’t that Charizard?
  19. K

SwSh Starters Discussion

I wouldn't like it. We already have Cottonee/Whimsicott, Morelull/Shiinotic and Tapu Bulu as outright Grass/Fairy types and several other Fairy types with grass type moves in their arsenal(Ralts line, Flabebe line, Slurpuff line, Comfey, etc...). I get why the two types are mixed to a point...
  20. K

Given how lazy the writers have been with character development since the BW series; it's more likely that such a limitation would appeal to them.
Back
Top Bottom