Search results for query: *

• Users: komedy27u
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. komedy27u

PMs vs posts

Hello, today I found a hilarious problem, but first some background: I joined the forum in January, made 2 posts and went play pokemon. 3 days ago I came again to trade some pokemon, the posts I made back them needed moderation (still do...) so I went ahead and PM the people I wanted to trade...
  2. komedy27u

Jirachi and other emerald events

I have a few Jirachi, Celebi and a Latios from events back in emerald, want to trade them to complete the dex with non-hacked legendaries: - Manaphy - Arceus - Shaymin - Meloetta - Genesect Only trading for those, thanks ^^
  3. komedy27u

GEN VI: Trading legends for legends (offering jirachi)

Looking for some legendaries to complete the dex, can trade some III gen legendaries (Jirachi, celebi, kyogre, latios) and any in white. Want: - Manaphy - Shaymin - Arceus - Meloetta - Genesect Not interested in anything else ^^
  4. komedy27u

GEN VI: Luxury ball Gooey Sliggoo [Fulfilled]

Hello, I love luxury ball and want to add Goodra to my team which I try to make full of Luxury xD. The best way would be to have a friend with a Sliggoo Safari as I want Gooey and the luxury ball, but if someone with the safari can catch and trade a female Sliggoo with the Hidden Ability...
  5. komedy27u

I'm just here for the cookies

Hi, komedy here, been following BN on twitter for a while but didn't have interest in the community until december so, why not having an account in the forum? I'm mostly a fan of anime, but love pokemon, bought my 3DS just for pokemon XY (never gonna regret it ^^) and been around since HGSS...
Back
Top Bottom