Search results for query: *

1. J

Blood & Ruin (A Fantasy Roleplay) (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)

At first the world was nothing - a blank slate, void of all colour and life. This blank slate was a canvas for The Creator, painting his world with whatever he had desired. Lush forests, vast valleys, and endless oceans, there was no limit to what The Creator had envisioned. Once the landscapes...
  2. J

Just a heads up, could everyone who reserved please hurry and post an SU, so we can get this started!
  3. J

@Slim: Sorry, but I think we have more than enough players and having anymore will be difficult for me to handle. I'll let you know if another spot opens up though.
  4. J

Oh sorry Scorpio, I seem to have missed your previous post. You are most definitely reserved!
  5. J

@Heroic: Yes, there's still room, I'll reserve you. @Kush: Looking forward to seeing the rest of the SU!
  6. J

@Crimson Impact: Nice character, you are accepted!
  7. J

You know what, I think that shall be fine. Looking forward to seeing your character!
  8. J

I think you will have to expand on that for me, I don't quite understand what you mean by 'other stuff' lol.
  9. J

I shall reserve you as well.
  10. J

@Rayzen: Yes, that is totally fine with me. I shall put you down for a reserve then.
  11. J

This is just a bump, to see if anyone else is interested in joining.
  12. J

@Koala: You are accepted! However, the only thing that I would possibly change is the weapon. Reason being, is that our characters will be stripped of their weapons at the beginning of the RP, so there's really no way to get it back.
  13. J

You are also reserved, good sir.
  14. J

Yes you can! You are reserved.
  15. J

Theme Song | The Legend | ~Thousands of Years Ago~ *Not required to completely understand this Legend[/CENTER] | Current Events | Location: Continent of Aras | Country: Salos The World has entered the Third Era. Currently in the midst of a Civil War between the regions of Kale...
  16. J

Do you use the GTS?

I really only use GTS to find Pokes with Egg moves, but other than that, I'll like wonder trade more.
  17. J

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I ran into a shiny Geodude in a horde encounter recently while Ev training. Sadly, I didn't realize it was shiny until I defeated them
  18. J

Hello!

Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to let someone know if I need any help :)
  19. J

Hello!

Hey, thanks! Nice to meet you too.
  20. J

Hello!

Hey guys, what's up! I'm new here, so I decided to just hop in and introduce myself.
Back
Top Bottom