Search results for query: *

1. lucarioknight56

TEEN: Brium: A World of Tales (Original Anthology) (Story 02 Posted)
    Threadmarks: Index / Close Encounter

Hello, dear readers! Due to me taking a creative writing class this semester at college, I am working on short stories as part of my assignments. I am planning on all of these taking place in a new original universe I created, which I call 'Brium'. I will be posting a new story roughly once a...
  2. lucarioknight56

TEEN: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Twilit Destinies ('Chapter 02: Longing' Posted)
    Threadmarks: Table of Contents

Created by @canisaries Two brothers--Arthus Zoroark and Matheus Lucario--grow in a region dominated by outlaws and gangs, each suffering losses in the dark world. Together, they rise up and vanquish the darkness, establishing a force for good in the region. All is well…until their inevitable...
  3. lucarioknight56

DISCUSSION: Crafting a Setting

One of the most common things I make remarks on in a review is the setting, and seeing as there doesn't seem to be a discussion on setting or a tutorial of some sort, I decided that I wanted to create my own. Let me demonstrate my own setting description by taking from the third chapter of my...
  4. lucarioknight56

WORLDBUILDING: The Region of Equivos--A PMD Universe

After nearing the conclusion of the first story in my revised interpretation of the PMD universe, PMD: Unequivocant, I decided that it is time I make a worldbuilding thread to help resolve any questions there are in terms of the lore and world of Equivos and its sister dimension, the world of...
  5. lucarioknight56

DISCUSSION: How Long Are Your Stories?

I just had a thought occur to me: how long are most fanfics? I mean, I know that without the restrictions placed on novels in publishing you could make them as long as you want, but is there a length that is usual? I ask because I'm getting close to finishing my current story, yet I see few...
  6. lucarioknight56

COMPLETE: [Teen] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Unequivocant

Lawrence Stephenson is sent to a region populated solely by Pokemon to capture one for a new project. Only things go wrong! He mysteriously changes to a Lucario, and has no way back! Now he must travel with a mysterious Gardevoir and her guardian Golurk to bring light to a region under the grip...
  7. lucarioknight56

EVERYONE: Dente's Tale (A Short PMD Story)

Hello, fellow readers! In commemoration of my brother's birthday, I wrote a short story involving a character that he designed, but sadly didn't make the cut in my first Pokemon story, 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends Unraveled': Dente Oshawott! Some of you may recognize him, as he did feature...
  8. lucarioknight56

Team Help Please?

I've been meaning to create a new competitive team for Gen VII for a while now, and I'm final getting around to it. I haven't thought about all the details yet, but I've figured out which Pokemon I want to include on my team. Lucario Electivire Lapras Alolan Marowak Trevenant / Dhelmise /...
  9. lucarioknight56

TEEN: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Forgotten Isles (Chapter 50 Posted, Story Concluded)

In a world where landmarks are never certain, trouble brews. In a distant chain of islands, a cosmic being flees from invaders, and on the mainland, contention in rivalries continue. Two pairs of rivals come together reluctantly to explore these islands, and save them from annihilation. These...
  10. lucarioknight56

GEN VII: LF Cosmog

I'm wanting another one of these Pokemon so I can complete my living dex of every single Pokemon to date (not including alternate forms just yet), and it is very difficult to get one of these of the GTS, so I request the help of any who can supply this need. I will try to make this worth your...
  11. lucarioknight56

Should I sell the Gen IV and V games I own?

Recently I began to look for a way to earn some more money for another series that I like, but as I couldn't manage to get ajob over the summer, and with school starting for me it would be hard to find one now, I looked into selling some things I own. Outside of my video games, the stuff I have...
  12. lucarioknight56

COMPLETE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends Unraveled (Epilogue Posted, Story Concluded) (TEEN)

Thank you all for selecting this story for your viewing enjoyment. This will be my first Pokémon story for here on the forums, and I hope you will all enjoy my first attempt at my work. This features a Riolu (yes, I know, overdone, but no one else would fulfill my role as Lucario pre-evolution)...
  13. lucarioknight56

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Station

I've designed this thread as a vessel for those Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon palyers (like myself) who want a rescue in a hard dungeon, so they won't lose their hard earned items and Poke. Post your code here, and I will put it into this post, letting those willing to rescue you find the codes...
  14. lucarioknight56

So, How's my Team?

So, I've made a new Pokémon team, and it has worked out pretty well for me so far (except for one Pokémon...). But I would like to know if there is anything I should fix up, orm aybe any Pokémon I should replace, especially the Shiftry I have. He's hardly been useful. Pokémon: Lucario Nature...
  15. lucarioknight56

What Games Should I get?

It's been a while since I've played with my collection o9f Pokémon games, and I do love the franchise. But I want some more gameplay from the series, so I've been looking into some of the older games that have released. Which ones you recommend that are not currently in my collection...
  16. lucarioknight56

GEN VI: Need Meloetta Please!

Hello, I'm just another Pokedex collector here on Bulbagarden. I don't have much time, so I'll put it brief: I need to have these two to complete the Pokedex, but as I don't have many tradables (due to me having every single other Pokémon in my PC. Literally.), I mightn ot be able to give...
  17. lucarioknight56

TEEN: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 51 Posted) Finished, please close

For all who view, make sure you read the previous story, The Magical Resistance, before you read this one. And also, this story is a non-Pokémon work, and is based on a variety of shows, books, and roleplays of sorts. Thanks for staying with me this far, and for new readers, enjoy the story...
  18. lucarioknight56

Wanting to sell cards in local area...

I want to sell my old cards, but there is no where in my area that will take them. Does anyone know names of stores in Boise, ID area that would buy cards? Even the name of a store chain would do!
  19. lucarioknight56

GEN VI: lucarioknight56's PokeDex Recovery

Hello all. If some of you have seen my post, this is the thread, if you haven't here is what it is for. A few weeks back, I lost my Pokémon Y. My friend did find it later that day however. But, he has yet to get it back to me, and I have pretty much lost hope. All of my Pokémon that I...
  20. lucarioknight56

Start Ups Pokemon: The Recovery of Foran

OoC: So the story begins... Historius awoke, beginning his day in pain, through his broken wing. The recent attacks from the wall still pained him. But, he had other things to focus on. He was the governor of New Foran, and had work to do. His first part of the day was to eat his meal...
Back
Top Bottom