Search results for query: *

1. Z

GEN VI: IN NEED OF THESE POKEMON

WANT: 6IV Goodra Ability: Gooey Nature: Bold EV: 252HP/252DEF/4SP.DEF(Optional) 6IV Klefki Ability: Prankster Nature: Bold EV: 252HP/252DEF/4SP.DEF(Optional) OFFERING: 6IV Snivy 5IV Corphish 5IV Honedge 5IV Rotom 5IV Swirlix 5IV Cottonee 1IV Shiny Spiritomb 6IV Shiny Lugia...
  2. Z

GEN VI: Looking for a specific Carbink

I'm looking for a Carbink with over 399 in defense and 399 in sp. defense. If you have a 400 plus defense and sp. defense carbink, Let me know! I'll trade shinies,legends,and if you have a shiny carbink i'll do 2:1 or 3:1 depending.
  3. Z

GEN VI: Someone to help me train pokemon for tomorrow!

I have to Have 6 Pokemon ready by tomorrow at 7am. If somebody can help me train them to Lv. 100 tonight, it would be GREATLY appreciated!
  4. Z

GEN VI: LF 4-6IV Eevee with Heal Bell/FT Shinies

I need one really bad! I have: (all Shiny) 6IV Lugia 5IV Flygon 5IV Mawile 6IV Darkrai 5IV Metagross I can offer more but I need this Eevee badly!
  5. Z

GEN VI: Help on Completing the Pokedex!

I have 449 pokemon caught and need around another 270. I do not own any other pokemon game besides Y. I recently found out about the shiny charm and now stride to finish the pokedex for the first time ever! I only want to do tradebacks in order to get the info on the rest of the pokemon. The...
  6. Z

GEN VI: REALLY NEED AGGRONITE!

I am in need of a aggronite! I have most legendaries, mega stones, and vivlions. Looking for a nice person to trade it to me! :3
  7. Z

GEN VI: 5-6iv pokemon Please! Offering Legends and Vivilions!

LF: Competitive 5-6iv shiny honedge with Serious nature Nickname: Bloodedge Competitive 5-6iv shiny greninja with HA and Jolly nature Nickname: Death Ninja Competitive 5-6iv umbreon with Synchronize and Sassy nature Nickname: Dark Wolf FT: Celebi Victini Genesect(shiny or not) Tornadus(Shiny)...
  8. Z

GEN VI: Looking Cloning Help!

I want to clone some of my pokemon because a friend that lives nearby wants one. I want to clone them so that I can give him them and not lose them. Can someone please help???
  9. Z

GEN VI: Looking for Aggronite

Will trade a number of things for it. just ask!
  10. Z

Obsolete: What Japanese food are you craving right now?

Thought I'd make things interesting and start a thread like this. I want some Sukiyaki right about now.... :drool:
  11. Z

GEN VI: Looking for 3 flawless pokemon.

I'm looking for 3 pokemon: Rotom, Scyther, and Gastly. If they can be set up like this: (HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spd) Rotom with 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 - Nickname: DeathHaru -Nature: Timid/Ability:Levitate Scyther with 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 - Nickname: Deathfall...
  12. Z

Spiritomb & Whirlipede friend safaris

Anyone have one that I can add? Please? :-D
Back
Top Bottom