Search results for query: *

1. G

LF a spare Ash Greninja/Pikachu

Missed out on getting Ash's Pikachu and Greninja, if anyone has a spare one for trade. Currently just finished 3rd trial so I could trade back like a Mimikyu or like a 10% Zygarde (also PkmMoon Exclusives) Happy late Halloween : ^ )
  2. G

Giveaway: Shiny 6IV Lugia

yes on ORAS, glad you found it. Logging on to recieve it, thanks a lot friend really :D
  3. G

i have it up on both oras and xy as of now. if you dont see it i´ll add you again to my friend list.
  4. G

oh okay i understand, i think you´re right. I´ll get on my Y and put the offer my bad.
  5. G

oh i had not seeing your post until now, i´ll put the poochyena right away
  6. G

k i´ll add you. i´ll be offline for a while but ill come back in about 4 hours, i´ll be online tomorrow as well around this time too. thanks in advance m8
  7. G

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

hello, happy new year´s to you m8! still got any of them wishmaker´s hanging around?? been trying to get my hands on a legit jirachi for a while now. looking forward to your reply, have a good one :)
  8. G

hi, anymore of those Lugy´s? is nickname available? looking forward to your response :). have a good one.
  9. G

Event pokemon and shinies for trade

I got a shiny heatran caught in oras, im interested in either shiny entei or raikou. also some non legend offers= 5IV HA shiny greninja ninetales and rotom.
  10. G

Pokemon XY 4-6 IVs Competitive Poke´s FT (Trained & Untrained)

@a0161613 sure np. I´ll try to stick around for a while I added your FC already. The squirtle sounds great although I already bred helioptile´s, if you got a different poke good if not no worries. :)
  11. G

Pokemon XY 4-6 IVs Competitive Poke´s FT (Trained & Untrained)

Hello bulbapedia, I have some spare poke´s (half a box) that were meant to be for competitive use and have ended up dusting up in my box and I figured they may come in handy for someone else. So here´s the list in no particular order and thanks for reading. ¨Format¨ : Pokemon | Level | Gender...
  12. G

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) ooooooooooh. thats true and great news too. does that mean you will stop breeding in the future? With the tutors coming back I dont think I will need tauros, so sorry if you already started breeding it I hope it is not an issue :(. I see you...
  13. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Oh ok, I see, my bad. Ok then if it´s Intimidate tauros I´ll want double edge instead of bodyslam and for the machop tutor it endure if possible if not then theres no other tutor move I´d need from it and as for the gallade, no worries, its too...
  14. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Hi again lunacy, good to see thread´s still running :), hope you´re doing good too. I´m back with another breeds request now that I see there´s not that many requests at the moment. Pokemon: Taurus Ability: Sheer Force Nature: Jolly (+speed...
  15. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service U Cray? u know how hard it is to get Gen 5 tutor moves? without mentioning perfect IV spreads AND shinies? Srsly too grateful over here. Looking forward to trading again in the future. Have a good one :)
  16. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service Don´t worry, things happen and even though it may have been a personal mistake I can´t overlook your effort and help. I´m online now I´ll do the trade as planned. Thanks so much again, really threads like this that are meant for helping others deserve much more...
  17. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service ?????
  18. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service I´m all set as well. Its 9 AM my time right now. I see you already logged off but I´ll be back online at 12N (3 hours from now) for a little bit and then I´ll be back online at 3 PM (6hrs from now) I have added ur FC so if we could trade directly in game at any of...
  19. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service Pokemon:----Krookodile Ability:---- (Moxie) Nature:----Jolly Gender:----xxxxx IV Spread:---- (31/31/31/x/31/31) Hidden Power:-----xxxxx Egg Moves:----xxxxx Tutor Moves:----Knock Off, Super Power Nickname:----Dinococo Shiny:---- no
  20. G

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service Oh, I was looking at krokorok´s db entry. Im guessing sandile cant be given super power and knock off either... If you can tutor it snatch and stealth rock instead it´d be great. Also, If you already bred it with the IV´s and it´s all set for trade then i´ll take...
Back
Top Bottom