Search results for query: *

• Users: Johto
  • Order by date
  1. Johto

What is you favorite internet meme?

The internet is full of things that help us be more productive and much more connected with others. However, there is also a side to the internet where we pretty much waste time. So I am asking you guys what is your favorite internet meme or memes.
  2. Johto

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Re: GameStop Dragonite Codes Available for the Asking If you still have some Dragonites, I would greatly appreciate one.
  3. Johto

Pokemon with types you wouldn't expect..

When I first played through Pokemon Diamond, I thought my luxray would definitely be a electric\dark type
  4. Johto

Battle Request Thread

Hey guys, I will be on my 3DS all day today. If anyone is interested in having a battle with me, either for fun or whatever just let me know
  5. Johto

GEN VI: Looking for a male axew

Hey, do you still need that axew?
  6. Johto

The Sounds of Pokemon in Game...

I prefer some Pokemon game cries and if I had to say I would say Regice would be the best sounding Pokemon cry in the games.
  7. Johto

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I replay my Pokemon games now and then. Although, when I replayed the 2nd Gen just recently I found a shiny voltorb and then...it effing used SELF-DESTRUCT!
  8. Johto

Obsolete: Shows/Movies that never saw the light of day

A lot of shows never get off of the ground or get cancelled. Movies get stuck on development or just never get made. Basically, this is for you guys to share what some of you guys were disappointed about your favorite or most anticipated tv and movies that never were and not able to continue.
  9. Johto

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just got the Rare Replay for $25, totally worth it
  10. Johto

Recent UT Diancie Event with MegaStone

I'll take the celebi, what event was it from and which diancie did you want?
  11. Johto

What video games are you playing now?

I finally got around to downloading the Final Fantasy XV demo and it was amazing
  12. Johto

Pokemon that you wish had different evolutions

Gen IV broke my heart with rhyperior, lickilicky, and tangrowth :\
  13. Johto

What Eevee evolution would you like to see in the next gen?

I always wanted a ghost type eeveelution, call it something like spectreon.
  14. Johto

Could you give me a short list, it doesn't have to be any particular legendary/event though.
  15. Johto

Mawile Giveaway

I would appreciate a mawile, if there are any left. My ign is Eduardo and my fc is in my signature Congrats on the four years! Oh and ace of spades! Edit: Trade done.
  16. Johto

Another event, shiny or legendary. All I ask is that the Pokemon be legitimate
  17. Johto

GEN VI: LF Magby/Magmar for finishing Natl Dex

I have spare magby, in my boxes. Just give me a heads if you want trade
  18. Johto

Your "YES!" moments

I waltzed my local video game shop and I saw Pokemon XD: Gale of darkness for $18 in its original everything and had absolutely zero scratches when I bought.
  19. Johto

Sorry about the late response I have 6 UT Diancie with its mega stone: 1st: Nature- Naughty Attack-132 Def-170 Sp Atk-118 Sp Def-153 Speed-67 2nd Nature-Impish Atk-120 Def-187 Sp Atk-100 Sp Def-170 Speed-64 3rd Nature-Bashful Atk-112 Def-170 Sp. Atk-120 Sp. Def-170 Speed-70 4th...
  20. Johto

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

-In my opinion, I dislike fossil Pokemon being stuck with the dual type rock\... -Also, the tutorial on how to catch Pokemon should be optional. -Maybe include a notepad feature to check on what you have to do. (helpful when you take a long break from playing) -Character customization...
Back
Top Bottom