Search results for query: *

• Users: Johto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Johto

What is you favorite internet meme?

The internet is full of things that help us be more productive and much more connected with others. However, there is also a side to the internet where we pretty much waste time. So I am asking you guys what is your favorite internet meme or memes.
  2. Johto

Obsolete: Shows/Movies that never saw the light of day

A lot of shows never get off of the ground or get cancelled. Movies get stuck on development or just never get made. Basically, this is for you guys to share what some of you guys were disappointed about your favorite or most anticipated tv and movies that never were and not able to continue.
  3. Johto

Recent UT Diancie Event with MegaStone

Hey, guys, because of the event for the Diancie I will end up with an extra Diancie with its megastone. I am willing to trade this for anything reasonable. I only ask that what you offer legitimate pkmn. Thx (:
  4. Johto

GEN VI: Looking for any plain old chespin

I am asking for any chespin out there, I can trade for anything besides a shiny or legendary Pokémon. Thanks!
  5. Johto

Kyurem up for trade.

I am looking to trade my Kyurem, I am not sure what I can get for it. I guess anything reasonable for it is fine.
  6. Johto

GEN VI: Phantump, Please???

I'm looking for any Phantump right now with no specifications really. I don't have much to trade but, anything reasonable is fine. My FC is 2638-2243-4234.
  7. Johto

Legendary Pokemon caught in a Pokeball?

I was lucky enough to catch my Zekrom in standard Pokeball. Every time I use it I get accused of hacks. My question is what is the weirdest Pokeball you used and successfully caught a Legendary pokemon in???
  8. Johto

GEN VI: Need Starters for X

I just got Pokemon X again after it got stolen. I was wondering if anyone has an extra chespin and fennekin.
  9. Johto

Pokemon Y Club Nintendo Points Card

I have an extra Pokemon Y Club Nintendo points card, I don't need if anyone wants it. I'm not looking for anything in specific but, anything reasonable in Pokemon-wise will do.
  10. Johto

Shiny Butterfree trade

I am offering my Shiny Butterfree for trade. I am not sure what I can get for it but, you can offer anything reasonable for it.
  11. Johto

Anybody want the Club Nintendo register code for Pokemon Y???

I have an extra Pokemon Y Club Nintendo register code if anybody wants it, I am not looking for a specific Pokemon for Alpha Sapphire but, anything reasonable will do.
  12. Johto

Eevees

Have 7 Eevees left, all have their hidden ability. Will take anything reasonable for trade or pokedex filler.
  13. Johto

Looking for a poochyena

Looking for a poochyena, willing to offer anything reasonable.
  14. Johto

Gen V: Black Version 2 Need a duskull and a cyndaquil

Im looking for a duskull and a cyndaquil to trade
Back
Top Bottom