Search results for query: *

1. CalamityRobin

SwSh (Completed!) Looking for Marshadow

Not sure I like my chances with this one, but I'm looking for the mythical Pokemon Marshadow. I am on Generation 8. Mythical Pokemon I can offer in return are: Victini (not a V-Create one) Magearna Genesect Mew Celebi Jirachi Zeraora (shiny) Can also offer shiny Zygarde, Tapu Koko, Solgaleo...
  2. CalamityRobin

Legendary Giveaway Returns (Done!)

Having finished Pokemon Pearl a second time, I now have a few more legendary Pokemon to give away. Just post if you want them, though to be fair I'll limit it to one per person again. If you claim one and then don't pick it up within a week, I'm not promising to keep it longer. My friend code...
  3. CalamityRobin

GEN VI: Looking for Manectite (Complete!)

As the title suggests, I am looking for a Manectite. At the moment, I can only offer this one in return. No idea if it's considered a fair trade or not. Phione (Shiny, Adamant nature) Lv 1 stats: HP 12, Attack 6, Defense 6, Sp. Atk 5, Sp Def. 6, Speed 6 Potential judge info: Decent all...
  4. CalamityRobin

Giving away one Articuno

The person who reserved this one in my giveaway never picked it up, and I've waited long enough for a reply, so someone else can have it. First person to ask for it gets it. I don't want anything special in return, just please pick it up inside a week or I'll give it to someone else. Articuno...
  5. CalamityRobin

(Finished!) Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Thanks to the people of this forum, I've managed to trade for all of the legendary Pokemon I was missing. I still have a lot of spare Pokemon, though, and I don't really need these, so maybe someone who wants them should have them! I'm giving these away, so post if you want one. - Choose one...
  6. CalamityRobin

Hi there!

Hi! I joined this forum yesterday in the hopes of trading to complete my Pokedex, but it seems to be a pretty nice place, so I've decided to stay a while. I have been playing Pokemon since Blue Version, and have played every generation since. Can't name a generation I dislike, and there are...
  7. CalamityRobin

GEN VI: (Completed!) Seeking Manaphy. Offering certain legends.

I need a Manaphy. Natures, IVs and all the rest don't matter to me. I'm not interested in hacked Pokemon, but I'm not terribly worried if they were cloned as long as they were cloned from something legitimate. I have the following Pokemon to trade in return, none of them hacked or cloned. No...
Back
Top Bottom