Search results for query: *

1. M

Cinco De Mayo Giveaway (over)

I would like a lotad if possible >_< can they be nicknamed? -now is when people kills each other for the next spot -
  2. M

GEN VI: Vivillons

i was wondering, can you iv breed? i own some extra vivillons with Continental, Meadow, jungle, ocean & sun patterns, but i already have a full dex :/
  3. M

Shiny 5IV Mons/Legendary Galore

yeah, i would like them cloned and back if possible owo (since i wouldnt have problems letting the dialga go, but i'm attached to the others) if that is fine my fc is 5301 - 0090 - 8577, ign is the same
  4. M

Shiny 5IV Mons/Legendary Galore

I'm interested in your Tyrunt, Florges & Meowstic(and maybe charmander, but that is a low priority) i have the following kalos-born shinies in case you are interested in clone anything in exchange (since i would rather keep them, but i have no problems lending them to get clonned): squirtle...
  5. M

GEN VI: Unown Wanted

I own an A unown owo what are you offering for it?
  6. M

GEN VI: Shiny Stone

i can trade you one for the smeagle owo however, i'll spend the weekend outside my home, and wouldn't be able to trade it until monday, don't know if its fine by you :/
  7. M

Easter Bunnies Giveaway

i would like one if possible ^-^ if i recall correctly i already have you added, my IGN is Marivi also if you could nickname her Anya,it would be great thank you very much >_<
  8. M

Breeding/Items Leftovers

sure, a shellder will be perfectly fine ^^
  9. M

GEN VI: Mega Stones

alright, i've to go to sleep now (its 5:30 am here) but i'll start working on them as soon as i get up I'll pm you when they are ready ^^
  10. M

oh god, you are becoming my true saviour, thank you very much >_< i'll get some stuff ready, do you have any clue of how you want your clauncher and furfrou breed? (i have already got Aqua jet &Crabhammer on the clauncher if that helps deciding)
  11. M

Breeding/Items Leftovers

well, apart of the ones i'm already waiting for, I also liked those special ball females: Dream Ball Audino (HA) & Heavy Ball Phanpy owo
  12. M

Breeding/Items Leftovers

ill take one of those female frillish then ^^ could you nickname her Shireen?
  13. M

Breeding/Items Leftovers

yeah, i still have many of those xD may i get information about those water absorb frillish/ Slakoths/ storm drain lileep?
  14. M

So.. actually i have decided to start looking for Y megastones & a spare blazikenite for a friend who didn't make it to the event At the moment i need: Aggronite Charizardite y Heracronite Houndoominite Blazikenite what i can offer: Vivillons: Stuff i can IV breed per...
  15. M

GEN VI: Looking for HA Aromatisse/Spritzee, Scrappy Kangaskahn

i'll catch a normal one then xD about the return, since you say you can breed almost any poke, is there any chance you can breed any of those? -Modest Deino with Earth power -Male Jolly Technician kricketot -Timid Weak armor omanyte with Wring Out,Muddy water and Reflect Type -Adamant...
  16. M

GEN VI: Looking for HA Aromatisse/Spritzee, Scrappy Kangaskahn

I can catch you a ha Spritzee on the friend safari, do you have any preferences on pokeballs or something? also i have a few 4-5iv scrappy kangaskhan in safari balls if you are interested
  17. M

GEN VI: Need Dex Assist

the deoxys should do it then xD i'll be breeding it now, here is my fc for the trade 5301 - 0090 - 8577
  18. M

GEN VI: Need Dex Assist

i can breed you a kricketot for free owo (i would feel bad asking for something like a cresselia for it XD) I own a shaymin aswell, but i want to keep it, so if you want i can do a tradeback with deoxys (so we both would have the dex entries and keep our respective pokemons)
  19. M

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 4/14 actually i'm more into females if possible, ty ^^
  20. M

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 4/14 ty very much ^^ here is my FC 5301 - 0090 - 8577 btw, if you could nickname the woobat Selyse if female or Tommen if its male, it would be great ^^
Back
Top Bottom