Search results for query: *

1. A

Sea Green Nintendo 2DS to hit North America: New color choice available June 6

I've been wanting more colors for the 2DS, and this is what we get? Nintendo, I am disappoint.
  2. A

Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

There's nothing like the smooth taste of an ice-cold Coors Light, after a hard day of work.
  3. A

Stupid Rival Names

The default name, usually. I'm not very creative.
  4. A

Not really my style, but it's catchy.
  5. A

Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 mil

Re: Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 I'm not sure how you would define that, or even how I would. Pokémon are meant to be collected, so there's not much worth there to begin with. Then again, everyone has something they put value on, but it can...
  6. A

An ice-cold beer. I'm not into the hard liquors, and fancy-shmancy drinks.
  7. A

Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 mil

Re: Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 I don't give value to something that's so circulated. In this case, Vivillon. If you do, that's great. Continue to enjoy it, and trade with others.
  8. A

Was Paul meant to represent us? (the viewer)

Last time I checked, I have my own conscience, and I can think for myself.
  9. A

Re: Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 A Vivillon is valuable? I find that to be extremely ridiculous.
  10. A

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon X, because I want to finish getting all of my team to level 100.
  11. A

Re: Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 That's why I don't bother to collect all of the patterns. The risk is not worth the reward.
  12. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"The Clincher" - Chevelle
  13. A

Recent Gaming Purchases

I purchased a new Blue DSi stylus, and a Hori 3DS XL Retro Luigi Hard Pouch.
  14. A

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Also, Groudon and Kyogre look different on the cover art for ORAS. Could this be their Mega Evolutions, or just a redesign?
  15. A

"Just a Thought" - Gnarls Barkley
  16. A

Speculation Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be SEQUELS!

I look at it as passionate fans trying to stir up a discussion. Even the delusional get to start discussions here. I was one of the delusional that thought ORAS were going to be sequels, so I know how it is.
  17. A

How you caught Latios & Latias

The only time I caught Latios was in Black 2. I just tossed a few Ultra Balls at it. When it was caught, I stuck it in my Legendary Box.
  18. A

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I never party alone.
  19. A

Review S17 EP19: A Conspiracy to Conquer!

What a strange episode. I thought it was ironic that Jessie made a comment about her and James becoming puppets for Madame X.
  20. A

"Save Me" - Shanell
Back
Top Bottom