Search results for query: *

• Users: redfoxlove
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

GEN VI: HA Eevee in a Dive Ball

Hey guys, i'm looking for a FEMALE, HA eevee in a dive ball. Or if you have a normal type safari with eevees hiding in it, that's cool too. Thanks!
  2. R

GEN VI: oshawott --CLOSED--

Hey, I'm looking for an oshawott. Egg moves and ivs are a bonus, but not necessary. I just need one to breed, so I can take care of all of that myself. I've got a ton of iv bred stuff to offer in return, some are in fancy pokeballs, too. Let me know what you're looking for and we'll work...
  3. R

Shiny 6IV Archeops for trade --COMPLETED--

So I was wonder trading this morning and what on earth should I come across but a very non-legit-looking 6IV shiny archeops. I only say non-legit because I have no faith in the idea that anyone should just come across a 6IV shiny anything that they transferred from gen 5 and then accidentally...
  4. R

GEN VI: looking for blue shellos

Looking for blue shellos. That's it. No frills, ivs, or anything needed. Just want a blue one. If you could help, that would be fantastic. I have a bunch of iv bred things to offer in exchange. Espurr, mareep, marill, mawile, squirtle, minccino, vulpix, scyther, dratini, deino, larvesta...
  5. R

HA extreme speed dratini give away - DIVE BALL now available

I don't know if anyone is really looking for these things, but they're special enough that i thought i'd give them their own post so they were easy to find if someone's looking. I have extra 4-5IV extreme speed dratinis all are jolly nature and in the poke balls noted. I will name anything at...
  6. R

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

okay, i'm back in business. pokemon and i had a time out. he wanted to get all serious and i wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, so we took a break. now we've agreed to try again and take things slow Breeding lots of pokemon!! Most recent hatchlings are PINSIR and AXEW. Also available...
  7. R

Trading 4+ IV breeding extras. Egg Moves and HA available for some

Hi all, thanks for stopping in. I decided to join and post my overflow of breeding leftovers. I have more than posted of the less desirable variety (3ish IVs), so if you just need a hidden ability, those are sometimes lying about. I'm always breeding and I plan on updating this thread when I...
Back
Top Bottom