Search results for query: *

1. K

New Eeveelutions?

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like they should have made a Dragon Eevee. In almost every generation, they have made two Eeveelutions for each one. So why's this one stuck with just Sylveon? I love Sylveon, but I feel like they should have added one more secret Eeveelution we don't...
  2. K

GEN VI: Shiny Eevee (offers below)

For Pokemon X. Wanted: -Shiny Eevee, KALOS BORN, under level 30, female (I would like an Espeon shiny or Glaceon) Offers: -Shiny Dragonite, non-Kalos-born (I got it from a trade) -Meloetta (event) I guess...Clones are fine, but I would prefer non-clones. I'm not sure if it's even a scam...
  3. K

Offering Japanese Ditto

I'll offer this little guy for trade if anyone would like a Japanese Ditto for you breeders out there. I already have one, so I don't need an extra one. I'll accept just about anything, really. This is a 'free' sort of trade.
  4. K

Friend Safari help

I have no idea if there's a Friend Safari section from where I've searched, so I'm posting it here. If you want to move the thread, feel free. I'm looking for anyone who has a friend safari that has a Normal Type, with an Eevee in it. If anyone is willing to add me for a Friend...
  5. K

GEN VI: I'll breed just about anything for a shiny Eevee. (read first! POKEMON X!)

if you're looking for perfect IVs, please explain it simply for me. I do not care for IVs, and haven't really paid any attention to them until now. I will breed just about anything for you until I get that perfect pokemon and take my time with it. All you have to do is explain what you...
  6. K

Is Absol a good Pokemon?

Okay, so I've had an Absol, one of my favorite Pokemon for a while, but just recently I've discovered that its defense stats are just....terrible. I think the only good stats are its Attacks. What else is good about Absol? I never really properly trained her, with the drinks that can...
Back
Top Bottom