• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

How would you rate the anime?

I like it and I am 15.
  2. S

If you were to be a COTD in the anime

I would be Henry the Toast maker with my Magikarp. My Magikarp beats all of Ash's Pokemon.
  3. S

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Throw Iris and Cilan off a cliff, marry Dawn, make out with Cynthia.
  4. S

Review S17 EP07: Giving Chase at the Rhyhorn Race!

I don't care TR would do that in other series also, I find it funny.
  5. S

Advanceshipping General Discussion

If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos? Interesting, as I had not watched past the Diamond & Pearl series (and a wee bit of early BW), I cannot accurately predict the X and Y series from the 'patterns' within the BW series. Though I would suggest that...
  6. S

Pokemon The Series: XY Intro

Also this Pokemon Gotta Catch Em All Our Hearts So True, Our Courage Will Pull Us Through, You Teach Me and I Teach You, POKEMON!
  7. S

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I think they are awesome together! And I am sure at ONE point she will a have some sort of goal, but she is just starting slow. Like for example Misty, she only traveled with Ash because she wanted a stupid bike and look how far she has come! Also, it took a while for Serena to travel with Ash...
  8. S

Stupid money! ;(
  9. S

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I know really, everyone is all like RED IS BETTER BLAH BLAH BLAH, HE CAUGHT MORE POKEMON BLAH BLAH BLAH! SO WHAT!? Ash is still a good character and has more friends than Origin's Red. I like Pokemon Origins but I wish it was more like the Pokemon Adventures manga.
  10. S

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

Yeah I have some. 1. Ash is 1 million times better than Red. 2. I like Misty but she is EXTREMELY overrated 3. The order of female companions from Pokemon I like is Serena and Dawn tied, May, Misty, and Iris. 4. Diamond and Pearl is on of my favorite seasons. 5. I like Team Rocket. 6. I...
  11. S

Why I think May will return

I know it might sound weird and people think of any Ash's female companions making a 2nd return it would be Misty, but personally there is big reason that she would return and that is, the POSSIBLE Ruby and Sapphire remake. Now think of it, the Gold and Silver remake came out and there were...
  12. S

Should Pikachu evolve?

No.
  13. S

It is AWESOME! I hope they make remixes of other old Openings or just somehow TPCi can make their own awesome opening! Yeah it's short, but that is just the stupid commercial limit thing to get more commercials in. They will probably show the full in the upcoming movie.
Back
Top Bottom