• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. GeekyGamerZack

The "i herd u liek Memez" Game

Ah, the ol' Mudkip meme... it's the inspiration for this forum game. Basically, you type "i herd u liek Mudkipz", except you replace "Mudkipz" with a Pokémon, character, move, ability, location, minigame or item that you feel relates to the poster above. It can be the name of any Pokémon, human...
  2. GeekyGamerZack

Sticker advice for Pokémon 20th Anniversary 2DS

I've been having fun with my Pokémon Yellow 2DS, but I haven't yet used any of the stickers. Part of what's stopping me is not knowing exactly where to stick them. I don't want to use them all, maybe up to three of them on my console, as I don't want it to appear cluttered. Where would you...
  3. GeekyGamerZack

Which Gen I VC Game Will You Pick First?

I didn't see any threads discussing this topic, so I thought I'd open it. Whether you thought it'd happen or not, the Gen I Pokémon games are due for release in the Nintendo eShop in just a few days' time. Which version will you choose? If you intend to get more than one, then which would you...
  4. GeekyGamerZack

Which Name and Gender are Each of Your Main Series Characters?

Didn't see a topic like this, so I'd like to start one. Out of each of the main series Pokémon games you own or would like to collect, which name did you choose for your character and why? Also, is each of those characters a boy or a girl? Lastly, what are the core Pokémon in each character's...
  5. GeekyGamerZack

I'm back!

It's been too long since I last visited. I look forward to posting in the forums! :)
  6. GeekyGamerZack

WotC Pokémon Card Discussion

I just bought my first vintage Pokémon theme decks in quite a while, so I thought I'd share my collection with you all: Starter Gift Box ●2-Player Starter Set ●Power Reserve Theme Deck (Jungle) Base Set 2 Theme Decks ●Grass Chopper ●Lightning Bug ●Psych Out ●Hot Water Fossil Theme...
  7. GeekyGamerZack

I'm Back!

Hi! I've been away from the forums for quite some time, but now I've returned! :)
  8. GeekyGamerZack

Pokémon Play It! Version 2 on Windows 7 - Help Needed

I received a Thunderstorm Gift Box in the mail today, which includes a copy of the Pokémon Play It! Version 2 CD-ROM. I'm really curious to play it, but I've read reports that it causes crashing and freezing when run in newer Windows operating systems. Is there a way to successfully play it on...
  9. GeekyGamerZack

Pokémon TCG: Shin Base Set (tentative name) - GamerZack7's First Custom Set

I've decided to have a go at making my own custom Pokémon TCG set, which is currently named "Shin Base Set". Shin is the Japanese word for "new", which applies to the set in two main ways: all-new Pokémon types; and a brand-new kind of project for me to create. All the cards will be created from...
  10. GeekyGamerZack

Which Pokémon Types Do You Think Deserve to Be Their Own TCG Types?

Back when the Pokémon TCG first started, the then-fifteen types were condensed into seven types in the card game. In Neo Genesis, the Darkness and Metal types were added, bringing the total to nine. In Diamond & Pearl, Poison-type Pokémon, which were traditionally Grass-type in the TCG, became...
  11. GeekyGamerZack

Your Recent TCG Hauls

Did you just get loads of cool Pokémon TCG goodies? Find a card you've spent weeks seeking in a random booster pack you just bought? Make some good trades? This is the place to discuss your rare finds, vintage classics, Japanese half decks and (dare I pun?) legendary treasures. If it's Pokémon...
  12. GeekyGamerZack

Unova Starter Set

While reading the checklists for each of the Kalos Starter Set decks, I noticed that they were identical to the half-decks in the Japanese XY Beginning Set and Beginning Set for Girls put together, which results in three full-size decks. This got me to thinking, "Could I pull off making the BW...
  13. GeekyGamerZack

Pokémon TCG Elite Trainer Box Discussion

I didn't see a topic of discussion regarding Pokémon XY Elite Trainer Boxes, so I thought I'd start one. If this is against the rules, then please close the thread (I'm still learning my way around the forums). I just opened my first ever Elite Trainer Box. I picked the blue Xerneas-themed...
  14. GeekyGamerZack

A wild GamerZack7 appeared!

"Hi! I'm Zack, and I'm a gamer!" Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm an abnormally-tall guy who lives in the land Down Under. I've been involved with the Pokémon franchise since the late 90s; my first game was Pokémon Yellow Version, and my first TCG...
Back
Top Bottom