• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Saturnidae
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

I just realized how ingenious shiny Pokemon are.

In real life, there are certain animals born with a lack of any sort of pigment. These are known as "albinos," albinos often have a drastically different appearance from the rest of their species, generally having white skin and red or pinkish eyes. In the wild Albinos are extremely rare...
  2. S

Contest Shellder Vs Lickitung Vs Greninja Vs Seel

At first..... you may be thinking; What on earth do these pokemon have in common? The answer is simple; They all have visible tongues!! Yes, which do you think is best out of the pokemon with long tongues? :) Some things to think about; Which one uses the tongue best in their design...
  3. S

Contest Wormadam Vs Forretress

Two moth type pokemon with a defensive theme, which do you like better? :D I like Wormadam more personally.
  4. S

I need two more people for a multi battle.

Hey, I'm having a multi battle. I have a friend already ready to battle so I only need two more people ^_^
  5. S

BUGS

Hello ;3 I'm Saturnidae and to me bugs are the most important things in the world. I once had an account on Serebii, but I self destructed it and now I'm here ^_^ Pleased to meat you~
Back
Top Bottom