• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Bladeheart111x

Pokemon Names Combine

Passimape Enamorous Steelix
  2. Bladeheart111x

Caption the Avatar Above v2

Owl Virus!
  3. Bladeheart111x

You react to what Pokémon the above user turned you into

EC-HO-LO-CA-TION! Nuzleaf
  4. Bladeheart111x

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Gosh, I haven't been on this forum in years... Anyways, I had a few shiny encounters over my absence, but the 2 that stand out are my Brilliant Diamond shinies (I got a Switch Lite and BD for Christmas 2021) the first one I found was a male Ralts in the Grand Underground while hunting for a...
  5. Bladeheart111x

my most recent shiny was a Magmar in Go during the November 2020 Magmar Community Day... It's my first-ever shiny in GO, and I evolved it already In Ultra Sun, I found 3 Shinies so far: Yanmega (Which I named "Blue Blur" (it has Speed Boost)), Abomasnow ("Blue Yeti"), and Male Hippowdon ("Glitzy...
  6. Bladeheart111x

Achievements Galore!

Grubbin Reacts to your antics 736 points Have a Reaction score of 736, the Pokédex entry number as Grubbin
  7. Bladeheart111x

If You Were a Pokemon...

I'd see myself wanting to be a Dusk Lycanroc. It fits my personality(usually calm, but has a bit of a hothead, especially when angry), plus it looks badass
  8. Bladeheart111x

Achievements Galore!

FOOD FIGHT! Hangry points Have a food fight in your signature
  9. Bladeheart111x

I literally JUST encountered my first gen 7 shiny... in a tier 2 red Ultra Wormhole in Ultra Sun. It's a Yanmega.
  10. Bladeheart111x

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

An USUM Moment while I was playing through the story. The first Ultra Warp Ride I did was a bust, I wound up in an Ultra Waterfall with a normal Barbaracle.
  11. Bladeheart111x

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

I got Ultra Sun on the day the hard copies were released, but just finished the RR arc. A funny moment was when I was battling Archie, his Kyogre frose my Vikavolt with Ice Beam... only for Vikavolt to thaw out immediately afterwards and KO it with Thunderbolt.
  12. Bladeheart111x

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

The mere fact that Yo-kai Watch Wib Wob keeps crashing on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite
  13. Bladeheart111x

Used Metronome!

String Shot... really?
  14. Bladeheart111x

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

At least in Yo-kai Watch 2 yoc can crank the Crank-a-kai anywhere between 3 to 30 times a day. Now for my YW2 FFFUUUUUUUUUUU momets -Every time I nearly get a bug, but just overshoot or undershoot the markers -Losing to another player because my defensive Swelton decided to guard instead of...
  15. Bladeheart111x

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I JUST accidentally closed Shuffle after beating Banette and getting a 72 combo Why is this a WOW! I was an idiot moment? I closed it before got bonus score, rendering the battle pointless *facepalm*
  16. Bladeheart111x

Achievements Galore!

Billons Infinity points Give at least 1 billion points
  17. Bladeheart111x

Post your trainer pics!

My Trainer pic is also in my avatar at the time of this post being made, but I'll post an image of her anyways. Please Note: It's a bit blurry.
  18. Bladeheart111x

Achievements Galore!

"Ninja Fail" 666 points Get ninja'd when you have a Ninja Pokémon as your avatar.
  19. Bladeheart111x

Achievements Galore!

"So close to the weed" -420 points Have post number 419 in this thread.
Back
Top Bottom