Search results for query: *

1. A

Your regular team in Sun and Moon

I used a lot of the new Pokemon, but later on I didn't have the patience to catch the rare ones. My final team ended up being: - Incineroar - Toucannon - Lycanroc - Passimian - Kommo-o (Physical-based, but as I later found out, had terrible attack IVs) - Solgaleo (Used an Abra to get Adamant :D)
  2. A

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

The first posts mentioned the obvious 10000 hour tutorial of death...and when I skipped to this page I ROFL'd at Lillie looking like Buzzwole XD
  3. A

Wonder Trade (Sun & Moon)

I'm breeding for a 6IV Litten, so I have a lot of 4IVs and 5IVs in my box. I thought I'd Wonder Trade them, but all I really got were Caterpie, Magikarp, and Mudbray, and none of them had good IVs or anything. Although I did somehow get a 4 or 5IV (with the other stats pretty high, too)...
  4. A

Least Favourite Pokemon?

Make that 3. - Oricorio: Great concept, but it 1) looks stupid, 2) has a stupid (and annoying) cry, 3) learns Teeter Dance, which is also annoying - Kommo-o: Because they didn't give it Close Combat. Even Crabominable gets it... - Salandit: Its stats suck and I have to cope with it until it...
  5. A

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Volcarona Zoroark Dragonite/Salamence Ampharos Granbull? Lucario Charizard Pidgeot Gengar Sceptile Krookodile Beartic Ditto Muk/Alolan Muk Gardevoir/Gallade Tyranitar Aggron/Metagross Blastoise
  6. A

Mistyped moves

I've been wondering the same thing, I don't get why Lick is Ghost type. Maybe it's because it's creepy? I'd be freaked to death if someone licked me :( Dragon Hammer. I get why Dragon Claw and Dragon Tail would be considered Dragon type, because dragons typically have sharp claws and prominent...
  7. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Re: That one agonizing moment… First reply *YAY* Me, well, I don't mind losing a shiny Pokemon, haha :P But one terrible moment I had while playing HeartGold was the fight against Morty. His Gengar swept my team within seconds, and so I sent out my Pidgeotto. Thankfully, Sucker Punch only has...
  8. A

New here, hoping to make some friends

Hey there! I'm new here, too, so I hope we can be friends :)
  9. A

Hello :D

Thanks, everyone, I hope I can get to know everyone better soon :) Sounds fun!
  10. A

Hello :D

Hi, I'm AegeanKnight. Um...(how should I start this?)...I'm a Korean-American kid, except I like America better (spoiled brat, heheh). I'm generally a very random person (I spout random things all the time...maybe I just watch too much YouTube :p), and have a (slightly) serious case of...
Back
Top Bottom