Search results for query: *

1. D

Saddest Video Game Moment

The ending to MGS 3. As Snake shed one manly tear I was sobbing like a child. I'm glad that the Mystery Dungeon games are getting so many mentions. They were definitely emotive games.
  2. D

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Last season got a little too sentimental for my taste but the premier of this season was great.
  3. D

What do you miss most about the older games?

I miss missingno.
  4. D

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyshgW_gN0 This is some Anchorman shit right here. :lol:
  5. D

Bashing the Older Generations

I'm just going to say what I said in the last thread which was similar to this (minus the obnoxious trolling on my part). I think part of it is backlash for the times where it was more commonplace to bash the newer gens. Gens 4 & 5 weren't as well received compared to 6 among the fandom if I...
  6. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch
  7. D

Ideas For New Pokemon

How about a Pokemon based on catdog?
  8. D

Usernames Combine!

-BadDoorAssMatGardervoir-
  9. D

Video Game Quotes

"They all thought I was out of the game...but I'm holding all the cards now." "I will get everything back!" - Kazuya, Tekken 4.
  10. D

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Tekken 7 That crossover Pokemon/Tekken game (forget what it's called) Xenoverse Arkham Knight
  11. D

Indie Games

Limbo was pretty cool. My experience with indie games is pretty limited.
  12. D

Anime Is there any anime that you dislike?

The anime adaption of Berserk leaves a lot to be desired. One Piece is getting on my nerves. I do enjoy the characters but I'm about 80 episodes in at this point and the story always feels like it's moving at a snail's pace.
  13. D

Your Gaming Opinions Thread

GTA IV is SO much better than V. GTA V online sucks and is too restrictive in what you're allowed to do. I want to run rampant in free mode without consequence and not have to worry about paying for vehicles, weapons and ammunition.
  14. D

Did anyone not like the leveling of older games?

I didn't mind it. There just weren't enough decent training spots outside of the E4 in some of the older games.
  15. D

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

The Wire > Breaking Bad. As for music, I wouldn't care if all current "artists" were replaced with DJ's and there was nothing for us to listen to except EDM. I know, a little extreme. Not every movie about tragedy or sickness deserves an Oscar.
  16. D

What do your hands currently smell like?

Soap & water (whatever water smells like), I just washed my hands.
  17. D

The Heartwarming Picture & Video Thread :)

You're never too old for Pokemon.
  18. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It received more praise and recognition years after it ended. During its initial run it was constantly snubbed at the Emmys until its final season, which was arguably the weakest one. I know the Emmys aren't the end all be all when it...
  19. D

Obsolete: Favourite TV Theme Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXN7BitWTl8 The single greatest sound to ever grace my ears.
  20. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 The Wire is my favorite show of all time. Real talk. It's a shame it never got the recognition it deserved.
Back
Top Bottom