Search results for query: *

• Users: Doormat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Can't Start New Discussions In Social Groups

I have tried starting new discussion threads in social groups but each time it wont let me. I thought it had something to do with the fact that I wasn't the owner of those groups in which I tried to start new discussions in. But recently I started up my own social group for wrestling fans (which...
  2. D

Your Biggest Achievement

In all your time playing Pokemon, what have you done that you are most proud of? For me it's clearing Purity Forest in the original Mystery Dungeon games. This dungeon broke me over and over again. So after a week of countless attempts at beating this dungeon I can't tell you how satisfying it...
  3. D

Video Game Series that you gave up on

Were there any video game series that you used to be a fan of but lost interest in somewhere along the way? If so at what point did you drop off from playing the series and why?
  4. D

Was Paul meant to represent us? (the viewer)

Originally I thought Paul was loosely based off the character Silver from the generation 2 games. However the more I started taking note of Paul's characteristics and viewpoints, the more I started to notice that his character actually reflects many of the complaints and criticisms we the...
  5. D

I love you

Who are you comfortable saying these words to? Besides me of course. :cool:
  6. D

Evangelion 3.0 (dub)

Do any of you know if the english dubbed versions of Evangelion 3.0 or 3.33 have been released yet? I'm having trouble finding them anywhere. :-(
  7. D

Best Open World Game

You can only pick one :mallet:
  8. D

Your favourite comedians

Who are your favourite standup comics? Post some videos of their material if possible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjmzEEQUlE
  9. D

I can't "like" posts while using certain forum styles

Bulba's Spring & The World Beyond both prevent me from liking posts, but they are both so gosh darn prettyful that I simply must be using one of them at all times! Help guys! I'm having a crisis here. :054:
  10. D

Is Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes worth buying?

Ground Zeroes got delayed where I live. I was wondering for those who have had the chance to play the game, do you think it's worth buying? I know the campaign is short, but is there enough replay value in your opinion to warrant the purchase? oh and no spoilz please! :bash:
  11. D

Fetishes anyone?

I saw a thread on sexuality but this is different. I don't wanna know if you're gay, straight or bisexual. However if there are any fetishes that you have please share them with us. Elbows, knees, toes. You'd be surprised what some freaks are into. :banana:
  12. D

Youtube Profile Videos

Would it be possible for you guys to make it so we can embed a youtube video on our profile? Another feature that I have seen on other forums. It's just a cool way to personalize your profile and express yourself in my opinion.
  13. D

Chit Chat Threads for the entertainment sections

Yeah I'm new here but I have seen this work well on other forums. For example a poster might have something to say about a manga or video game that doesn't warrant its own thread. These kinds of chit chat threads are also good for creating more laid-back discussions that don't have to be about...
  14. D

I once was lost, but now I'm found.

I have been drifting for the past few days trying to find a forum to call home. Perhaps this will be the place where I settle down. Hi. :shy:
Back
Top Bottom