• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Code stilll appears if you edit post occasionally. I love soccer and basketball. Both function the same way really, except you use feet or hands. Both require good handling, passing, and some menuverability.
  2. F

Mafia Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Night 3: Sea No Evil 05/06/14 Fuck should've kept the Froakie vote.
  3. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Obviously I want to live, but a no lynch. I honestly see nothing on Froakie. Also at this time Froakie had 2 Votes, I had 3Votes. I tied it up with myself.
  4. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 This entire game hs been it's either you or you so far. We're just waisting time by not pursueing other suspects. I don't agree with suspicion on you, but it still is worth our time to eliminate townies as suspects or prove a...
  5. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Unvote:Froakie Beck unvoted me, so no reason to keep the vote.
  6. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Vote:Froakie Just tying up the votes to be cautious. None of the voters have had a change of heart, and I don't want to risk it. I don't suspect Froakie yet at all though, as reference.
  7. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 To be fair, he wanted to wait till she responded. Turns out that would have been better. I do agree with Froakie vote being weird, but you had almost as much discussion about Froakie as about me.
  8. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 I have never agreed with the Froakie lynch, glad someone is acknowledgeding other suspects. Miz did start out a bit weird. I agree most of what she called out had justification. However she definetly isn't trying to blend, as I...
  9. F

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I live in Jacksonville, and Hurricanes tend to curl up to South Carolina, missing us. We'll get heavy rain but not much really.
  10. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Evidence on Zima actual evidence based on previous xperience. Personally I see no evidence I agree with towards Froakie. My comment on less then exact is on the other players active at the time, and most people dont like a no lynch.
  11. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Well I guess just a more detailed version of what I and others have said. People have honestly done a better job at defending me then I have. It's simple in my mind, and it's hard to tell if my reasoning makes sense to others...
  12. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 I did explain, and I stuck to my guns. She had an oppurtunity to respond. I have never been 100% sure going into a lynch. Not much I can do really otherwise. My role is useless if people know it.
  13. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Oh. Interesting ability. Luckily the mafia didn't get a cop. I'm not sure how I feel about a cop claim to Clusiana. Seems suspicious, with basically a blind leap of faith. She even acknowledged it sounded like it was cop fishing...
  14. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 I don't understand this role. What is it for?
  15. F

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

Yeah I read the OP. I just missed it I guess. Sorry I messed up :9
  16. F

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

Ah I apoligize. I simply assumed. Yes it is, I dont really know that many people well enough to play. I must have missunderstood. I thought you could​ nominate those who had already been nominated.
  17. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Night 2: Misfortune 02/06/14 Sorry Zima. I don't know why you guys are blaming me specifically. We gave her the oppurtunity for a defense long before this. I wasnt sure, I'll admit. But I had more evidence on her than any other player. What did you want me...
  18. F

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

Wow thanks! Didnt really know this was a thing
  19. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 2: Re-Tail Therapy 31/05/14 Honestly, being "busy" isn't enough for me. If she had just posted once more...... I'll feel awful if she flips town, but there's a lot of evidence.
  20. F

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Is it affecting moderation at all? Or is it just likes and formatting.
Back
Top Bottom