• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

GEN VI: Need Chansey

looking for a chansey preferably a female please let me know if you gave one and let me know what you would like.
  2. K

GEN VI: Need pokemon with spore

I need any pokemon with the move spore its IVS and EVs are unimportant please feel free to let me know I have leftover 5IV huge power bellyjet azurmarills left. And also 5 IV Tough Claws Barnicles leftovers perfect for breeding. Please add me then private message me thank you for your time...
  3. K

New Member looking for Friend Codes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to pokemon X but used to play older pokemon competitively looking to meet people and add friend codes for friend safari and to build a trade/ battle network. I wish everyone the best of luck and I will be an active player who is open for advice from experienced...
Back
Top Bottom