• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

GEN VI: Looking for event torchic

I still have my event Torchic, unfortunately I don't have the stone I kinda reset my game and left the stone in the bag accidentally but I did keep the Torchic. The torchic is a male with a jolly nature. his iv's are TBH not very great, they are as high as 9/19/9/9/29/19. If you'd like him just...
  2. B

Trading IV and V iv pokes

Hi guys i have a three species to offer at the moment. I spend a lot of time breeding and was just wonder trading off tons of iv bred extras. I figured I could post them here so that I could ensure they are going to a good home. I just finished a batch of HA jolly swirlix with bellydrum on them...
  3. B

Hello bulbagarden! I am a new member

hey guys i am a new member to the bulbagarden forums. I spend entirely too much time breeding pokes and i would like to make new friends to give them to.
  4. B

GEN VI: LF dream world swirlix

I am really trying to get my hands on a hidden ability swirlix. It doesn't matter what nature or stats it has i will be doing all the breeding, I only ask that it is not hacked. If you have one in your friend safari or just have one please pm me. In return i can offer a medichamite or any of the...
  5. B

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING friend code: 3737-9646-0152 3ds name: Ian pretty sure my safari is water type. my brother was complaining about the buizels.
Back
Top Bottom