Search results for query: *

• Users: America
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Small Giveaways

In this thread you can post Pokemon/Items you want to giveaway. There might be many IV breeding failures you have that other people might want or a lot of items which you don't need but other people might want. For those people with all those extra Pokemon/Items, post here. Only post your offers...
  2. A

GEN VI: Want Non-shiny Non-HA Swirlix

Trade completed.
  3. A

GEN VI: LF: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos starter/starters

As the title says I'm looking for starters. Here's the list of starters I'm looking for: Bulbasaur Squirtle Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile Torchic Mudkip Treecko Turtwig Chimchar Snivy Oshawott Tepig Chespin Yep, I'm looking for all those starters. IVs, nature, level, shiny...
  4. A

GEN VI: Want to complete National Dex

As the title says I want to get the National Dex because I want the Shiny Charm since I have had very bad luck with shinies. Bad luck at Masuda Method, Chain fishing and I heard that the Shiny Charm is totally worth it and I currently have 0 Shinies. So I really want the Shiny Charm but my...
  5. A

GEN VI: Want Non-American Magikarp

I'm looking for a Non-American Magikarp and not looking for any perfect IVs or Shiny. Just want a regular Non-American Magikarp. Just post below if you have one and what you might want in exchange for it and I'll see if I can trade you that.
  6. A

GEN VI: LF: Non-American Ditto

Looking for Non-American Ditto. Post here if you have it and what you want for it.
  7. A

Hello kinda new

I joined and never posted here and never came online. Hoping to have a good time here and also why does my post need to be approved first before posting. How does this go away?
  8. A

Hello

Hello. I am Huhadude and I am new to bulbagarden forums. I used to be at other forums sites before, this time I thought I'd give bmgf a try.
Back
Top Bottom