Search results for query: *

• Users: Gudon44
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

A Pokemon nature documentary?

Am I the only one who would want to see a "nature documentary" with Pokemon? It would be made a la Walking with Dinosaurs, with CG Pokemon in real-world environments. Like WWD, there would be six episodes, one for each region. The Pokemon would be portrayed as if they were real animals (albeit...
  2. G

Can Mawile eat with the giant hair-jaw?

Its origin, the Futakuchi-Onna, can, but considering the mouth is evolved steel horns, it might not be connected to the digestive tract.
  3. G

Most hideous Pokemon?

I think Diggersby. Bunnelby is adorable, Diggersby is an unholy abomination that should be destroyed!
  4. G

Pokemon Classification

WHAT HAVE I DONE??? Here's an incomplete classification of some Pokemon from generations 1-6. Agree or disagree as you please. Edited after suggestions from Saturniidae, Reggiesteel, and Jabberwocky MAMMALS Rodentia Muridae: Rattata/Raticate, Azurill/Marill/Azumarill, Dedenne Pedetidae...
  5. G

Hydreigon

Am I the only one who, upon seeing Hydreigon, the first thing that popped into his/her mind was... "That is Ghidorah. That is literally King Ghidorah."
  6. G

Why Keldeo stands out

Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion... and Keldeo. Keldeo seems to stand out amongst the Musketeers, for multiple reasons. NOW I HAVE ONE THAT'S NEVER BEEN BROUGHT UP BEFORE!!! Terrakion is based off of an ox or a water buffalo. Cobalion is based off a markhor. Virizion is based off a gerenuk...
  7. G

Cute Pokemon

Which Pokemon do you guys just find cute - not because Gamefreak or the anime is pushing its cuteness, but you just... find cute for some reason? I find Glaceon, Helioptile, Archeops, and Reuniclus to be strangely cute.
  8. G

FLY

Am I the only one who's insanely bugged by the fact that some Flying-types CANNOT LEARN FLY?? Butterfree, Scyther, Mantine, Jumpluff, Mothim, Yanmega... And hear me out: Dodrio, a bird with NO WINGS, can fly. And so does Tropius and Golurk. A SAUROPOD AND A ROBOT GET FLIGHT BEFORE A MOTH AND A...
  9. G

Custom Pokemon Sounds!

I don't know if this has been done before. I mixed a bunch of custom Pokemon sounds, using kaiju sounds, real animals, dinosaur roars from various sources, and more. Some fit very well, others don't fit at all if you don't know the (very faulty) logic behind it. All sources of audio are in the...
Back
Top Bottom