• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Blubbs
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

2 Darkrai + 7 Darkrai codes (EU) + others for trade

Hey, guys. I got hold of a bunch of Darkrai codes and I'm looking to trade them. I've done trades where I've done the trade and then sent the code immediately after (Diancie event), so you can be safe knowing I won't simply run off with your precious Pokemon! Anyway, I have: Events Darkrai -...
  2. B

Event Pokemon. Looking for competitive natured legendary trios and Cresselia

Hi guys, I'm looking for these Pokemon with these natures, if possible. They're in a rough order of most wanted to least wanted: - Azelf (Timid / Modest) - Mesprit (Timid / Modest) - Uxie (Bold) - Cresselia (Bold) - Zapdos (Bold / Modest) - Articuno (Timid ) - Moltres (Timid / Modest) - Raikou...
  3. B

Trades completed

Trades done :)
  4. B

GEN VI: Several event Pokemon + others. Have some events in return.

I'm looking for these last few event Pokemon in order to have one of every single Pokemon. If you could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated! I don't mind if they're cloned (Assuming this forum is okay with clones. If not, I'll edit this part out). - Mew - Arceus - Max IV Beldum with...
  5. B

GEN VI: Wanted: Any timid Ditto. Don't mind if cloned.

Hey guys, I really need a timid Ditto for breeding. I only EV train as I have no time to IV train so the IV spread does not bother me. The Ditto can also be cloned. I don't have many spare Pokemon left, but I can offer: - Uxie - Calm - Level 100 - Mesprit - Lonely - Level 100 - Shiny...
  6. B

Hi there!

Hey guys! I've been browsing Bulbapedia for many years now (Since shortly after its release, I think) but only just got round to registering on the forums. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue first came out. Played the original gen to death, followed by the second gen. My family...
  7. B

GEN VI: Wanted: Any timid and calm Ditto. Also HA Phantump.

Hey guys, I'm a long, long time user of Bulbapedia but this is my first adventure into the forums. Anyway, I'm after a couple of Ditto's. I need one with a timid nature, and one with calm. IV's don't matter to me as I have no time to IV train, so I only bother with EV training. Therefore, I...
Back
Top Bottom