Search results for query: *

1. Pokémon Spectrum

Ability issues in Mystery Dungeon DX

I just recruited a Scizor. When I was battling it, the little pop-up window in the lower left corner said it had Technician. After I left the dungeon and went to the Friend Camp to check on it, its Ability had changed to Swarm. How did that happen? Do Abilities randomize when you leave the...
  2. Pokémon Spectrum

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Simple: Don't let your Pokemon evolve.
  3. Pokémon Spectrum

Ah. I haven't really paid attention to those. I figured they didn't apply to me since I don't have a Switch Online subscription yet. Although, according to the page you linked, the event for those Pokemon ended over a month ago... EDIT: After actually reading the wiki's page on Wild Area News...
  4. Pokémon Spectrum

I've noticed an odd discrepancy between the list of Pokemon available in Dens on the wiki and what I'm actually finding in-game. For instance, the wiki says that Den D on Loop Lagoon (the one on the grassy part of the island in the middle) is supposed to have Kingdra, but I've yet to find one...
  5. Pokémon Spectrum

I need help coming up with a Fakemon name.

Thank you for your contribution! I wasn't expecting a reply until at least morning. "Pyrizon" is definitely a contender.
  6. Pokémon Spectrum

I need help coming up with a Fakemon name.

Putting this here since really have no other clue where to put it. I'm trying to put the finising touches on a list of Pokémon I came up with for a fan game (which will probably never get made, but I can dream), and I'm stuck on a few that still need names. One in particular is based on a...
  7. Pokémon Spectrum

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

I wouldn't be opposed to a spin-off game on the Swtich. I'd like to see Pokemon Ranger make a comeback, I love that series.
  8. Pokémon Spectrum

Pokemon Duel issues

I just downloaded Pokemon Duel the other day, and it's amazing! However, I've run into an issue; the timer doesn't seem to run while the mobile device is asleep. It's really frustrating, because I had a Timed Booster opening, and last night there were about three hours left. This morning, I turn...
  9. Pokémon Spectrum

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

Unlikely. Pokemon is short for "Pocket Mosnsters," after all. Even if the Switch's screen is the size of a 3DSXL, it's still too big to fit in most pockets. Yes, it's still portable, but all the ads I'm seeing that feature that show either the owner using it around the house before plugging it...
  10. Pokémon Spectrum

Preview Detective Pikachu

Uh, this movie is going to be based on the Detective Pikachu game. That was announced months ago. Why are you still speculating on what it's going to be about?
  11. Pokémon Spectrum

Perhaps the reason they're making a movie out of this game specifically is so that it can be released in conjunction with the English version!
  12. Pokémon Spectrum

No offense or anything, but is English your second language? This post is a little... clunky.
  13. Pokémon Spectrum

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

Wait... Ash has a Rotom Pokédex... And Professor Oak caught a Rotom back in the Decolore Islands... I think Oak's Rotom is going to be joining Ash this time around!
  14. Pokémon Spectrum

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Any idea what's causing this? It's not as bad as the pop-up ads from a few weeks ago, but it's still kind of annoying...
  15. Pokémon Spectrum

Trailers and News Discussion

Why does everybody think they're getting rid of the Gyms?! Seriously, just because they have a new kind of challenge in this game does not mean they're replacing the old one. Please, somebody point out to me exactly where in the trailer they said there weren't going to be any Gyms! I saw nothing...
  16. Pokémon Spectrum

Trailers and News Discussion

I think Gumshoos looks kind of like your stereotypical private detective (hence the name "Gumshoos": a play on "gumshoe," slang for "detective"). Having an ability called Stakeout just sells it. Mudbray is a donkey-like Pokémon that evolves into a Clydesdale-like Pokémon... Is anyone else...
  17. Pokémon Spectrum

Is a grass type really necessary?

Every type is both somebody's favorite and somebody's least favorite. If you don't like a particular type, you are under no obligation to use it, it's your decision. But the Grass-type serves more purposes than just tanking and beating Water/Ground types. Solar Beam, for instance, can be learned...
  18. Pokémon Spectrum

This is FAR better than making a live-action adaptation of the anime. I mean, seriously, people, no mater how good the costumes might have been, the actors would STILL look like cosplayers instead of the actual characters. This way, all we have to worry about is how they handle the CGI Pokémon...
  19. Pokémon Spectrum

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Okay. The issue seems to have been resolved, anyway, I used the site yesterday, and everything was fine. Good job getting it taken care of so quickly!
  20. Pokémon Spectrum

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

It only started happening to me today! This has been going on for over a month?!
Back
Top Bottom