Search results for query: *

• Users: Peeko
  • Order by date
  1. Peeko

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Don't forget that Nagini killed an old man, which caused Voldemort to make it one of his horcruxes. I would say that Nagini very well has the ability to poison on its own.
  2. Peeko

Wow. We got really lucky today. That's nice! :) In response to dylan's reveal, I am indeed Neville, and I am a x1 Vig. Does anyone have any thoughts on who I should kill?
  3. Peeko

Unvote: dylanpiera Figured out their character, who is town.
  4. Peeko

The first non-person character that comes to mind is Nagini, Voldemort's pet snake. Vote: dylanpiera
  5. Peeko

It's pretty easy to just simply look up your character if you've never heard of them. Why not just do that instead of giving a vague answer?
  6. Peeko

Confirmed
  7. Peeko

I'll join
  8. Peeko

some glitches

Likes were reset during the switch, by the looks of things.
  9. Peeko

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Zweilous
  10. Peeko

From my knowledge from Smogon, XenForo's pretty picky about .gifs, so I would recommend choosing a different avatar.
  11. Peeko

External Accounts Connectivity

The External Accounts section of the settings bar doesn't seem to work for Google+. Facebook seems to work, and I don't have a Twitter, so I'm unable to test that, but I've tried multiple times and cannot connect with Google+.
  12. Peeko

Usertitles can't be changed?

Just would like to point out that Smogon also runs XenForo, and only staff members are able to change usertitles. Once again, not exactly the biggest concern, since I'm not going to change it any time soon.
  13. Peeko

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 3: Gone With Grace Yeah, I'm here. Sorry about that. I had shit internet the past two days, so it was hard for me to get online. After spending like 20 minutes looking through the thread, I've come to a decision. Vote: MCH. I would first like to point out...
  14. Peeko

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 1: Cloudy & Overcast in Alabasta Ugh. Later in the game, a roleblocker would have been fantastic. Oh well, I guess that's just how the game goes.
  15. Peeko

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 1: Land Ho! - Accepting Subs! I don't know anything about One Piece: Alabasta, but if what Mido says is correct, I wouldn't see a reason not to vote Poke Man. The claim seems somewhat fake, and claiming doctor would be an easy role to choose if you were in...
  16. Peeko

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 0 - Accepting Subs! Confirmed.
  17. Peeko

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I'm indifferent to Gurdurr. Not a design that pops out as good, but certainly not bad either. The below user hates Stantler.
  18. Peeko

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

The Regi Dolls are really rare, and the only way possible to get them is by scanning the developer's bases (link) and hoping that they give you a Regi doll as a gift, so in order to get them, you need to have patience and a bit of luck. Sorry.
  19. Peeko

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Sign-Ups Open! I'll join!
  20. Peeko

Guess the next user to post

Nada. jackatlasred
Back
Top Bottom