• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lluksonak

Preview XY116: Satoshi and Alan! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon Once Again!!

Ash whited out! Looks like the result is undccided
  2. Lluksonak

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finally got Fallout 4. Been a while since I've played Fallout on console.
  3. Lluksonak

Recent Gaming Purchases

Witcher 3 for le PS4
  4. Lluksonak

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition
  5. Lluksonak

Recent Gaming Purchases

Infamous Second Son. 2 years late to the party but I suppose its meh :x
  6. Lluksonak

Recent Gaming Purchases

PS4 Uncharted bundle on Black Friday and Dragon Age Inquisition(was $20! lol).
  7. Lluksonak

What video games are you playing now?

Replaying(and speed running) GTA 4 ._.
  8. Lluksonak

Recent Gaming Purchases

Metal Gear Solid 5 for PS3. Last hurrah for le old gen.
  9. Lluksonak

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Played Pokemon Shuffle just recently, and tried to catch Mareep. 1st attempt catch rate was at 80%, catch failed. 2nd attempt catch rate at 88%, catch fails again. Next thing happens is me running out of hearts qq
  10. Lluksonak

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Just finished Scrapped Princess, one of the main characters(Shannon) are voiced by Miki Shinichiro, Kojirou(or James) of TRio voice actor
  11. Lluksonak

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

9.5/10 Another ongoing anime on my plan to watch :P pretty amazing opening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcGqD2Q4Y_I
  12. Lluksonak

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

9/10 Planning to watch Charlotte soon-ish :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkdUI9F8AYs
  13. Lluksonak

Akatsuki no Yona finished this yesterday, needs a season 2 pl0x (+SKET Dance - finished this just before Akatsuki no Yona :x)
  14. Lluksonak

Anime Anybody know of any good animes that are not rated MA?

Akatsuki no Yona is what I'd recommend, its genre includes shoujo(for teen females) but I think it fits for both shounen and shoujo It has hints of romance with some action and the character development for Yona is really great, you'll see her grow from a pampered princess to something I can't...
  15. Lluksonak

What video games are you playing now?

Tried a bit of Vindictus, challenging and fun so far, I like how some people think it's pay2win, but it's actually pay4bettercosmetics :P
  16. Lluksonak

Music What song are you currently listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQFOLOur1jM Hehe...
  17. Lluksonak

Been watching Gintama lately and so far, every episode has its laughs and there are also some drama, and imo, the writing is pretty good, with a bit of seriousness with many chances of humor, the author takes many of these chances and they are very good! On episode 48 as I'm posting this, and...
  18. Lluksonak

Review XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

Little baby Noibat's debut! It was great! I liked how Ash kind of knew what to do when the egg was about to hatch(did he? Or did Clemont tell him something?) So Noibat's first move is..Supersonic? Screech? I liked how they showed its intelligence by trapping TRio in a cave and then ambushing...
  19. Lluksonak

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PooLpd950fA&list=LLJHLV1Rx-Oq0MrMZlKs29xw&index=5 Song is Liar Mask by Rika Mayama
Back
Top Bottom