Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there any way to breed unown?
  2. M

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I have received both an omanyte and kabuto from wonder trades. It takes quite a few trades to get something worth it.
  3. M

Do you want more or less New Pokémon Species in Generation 7 and beyond?

I thought X/Y had too few new pokemon. But did like the new starters.
  4. M

Pokemon Q/A

What was the first Shiny Pokemon you ever caught? Yamna What was the first event Pokemon you got? Event What was the first game you played? Blue What was the first Pokemon you caught? Pidgey What was your first starter (can't be same as above)? Fennekin What is your favorite game...
  5. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where can I get dusk stones?
  6. M

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Is the pokemon bank worth it?
  7. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Friend code My Fc is 452793132987. My zone is bug if you want to add me. Have vivillion, butterfree, and beautifly. I would really like to fill my pokedex and would appreciate the help, also open to trades if I have anything extra that someone needs.
  8. M

Do you use the GTS?

I use it mostly to deposit pokemon sometimes I get a pokemon I wanted without giving up a rare pokemon, also sometimes have to give up 1 I wanted to keep for something I need.
  9. M

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

What does it mean if you are not allowed to trade a pokemon away?
  10. M

Overrated and Underrated Pokémon

I think gogoat is underrated for the simple fact that it learns a strong grass, ground, and normal move. Milk drink is also very helpful.
  11. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Which Starter did you Journey across Kalos with? I started with fennekin but regret it. Ended up getting a froakie from a friend preferred it
  12. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING My Fc is 452793132987. My zone is bug if you want to add me.
Back
Top Bottom