• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Osprey
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Osprey

A whole lotta sketches (and very little else)

Ey. So I woke up from a nap and figured, "What the heck, I've already got a ton of stuff, Wynaut share it?" So yeah. I don't have a digital art program or a scanner, so everything you see here is pencil or something else traditional on paper, photographed by a smartphone. Apologies for the...
  2. Osprey

GEN VI: LF: Female Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise in a Dive Ball

It's all there in the title. I don't care about IV's or nature; I just want a female Squirtle (or one of its evolutions) in a Dive Ball. In exchange, I can offer just about any non-legendary. FC and other info are in the sig.
  3. Osprey

Speculation Just what is Mr. Bonding? (ORAS spoilers)

Just about anyone who's played X or Y can remember the weird guy called Mr. Bonding, the weirdo whose catchphrase "It's bonding time!" (and the fade-to-black right after saying that and giving you an O-Power) has left way too much to the imagination. During Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, a...
  4. Osprey

Perfect IV Aggron

I have one lv. 43 female Aggron. She has perfect IVs in every stat, Careful nature, and Rock Head. She has an ordinary moveset of Headbutt, Iron Defense, Iron Head, and Take Down. I can nickname her if you want it. In return, I'll take anything that seems fair; other IV-bred 'Mons would do.
  5. Osprey

Shiny Mincinno

I hatched this guy while trying to breed for a high-quality Minccino. Female, Lv. 1, knows Aqua Tail. Jolly-natured, perfect IV's in everything except Special Attack. Normal Poke Ball. Has the Ability Cute Charm. In exchange, I'd like anything that seems fair. Other shinies or...
  6. Osprey

What do you use the markings for?

They've been around since Gen. III. I stared at them as a seven-year-old and wondered just what they were there for. Apparently, they exist to help organize Pokemon in the boxes better. Now there are 6 marks, ●, ▲, ■, ♥, ★ and ♦. I have a living dex, so I use each mark to categorize each Pokemon...
  7. Osprey

What's your favorite Pokemon movie?

Which is your favorite? What makes it better than all the others? For me, I liked the Power of One quite a bit. Aside from the nostalgia (I watched this a lot as a little kid), it did a good job depicting the 3 birds and Lugia. Oh, and that Lugia song... beautiful.
  8. Osprey

GEN VI: Got a Keldeo?

My brother was trying to clone his... he got distracted while munching on crackers and cloned the junk Pokemon instead, destroying the Keldeo. :sweat: I'm trying to replace it. I got shiny Noctowl, Politoed, Scolipede, and Dwebble on hand. I don't care if the Keldeo's hacked, cloned, whatever-...
  9. Osprey

Offering Keldeo

I have a Resolute lv. 57 Keldeo, with 30 IV's in Sp. Defense. I will trade for a Meloetta. I don't care what its IV's, level or moveset is, and I don't mind if it's a clone. PM me if interested.
  10. Osprey

Hi

Seems like you're supposed to do introductions... well, ok. I first got into Pokemon when my friend introduced it to me in 2005, been a fanatic ever since. First game was LeafGreen and first Pokemon (to receive, evolve, and get to lv. 100) was a Charmander. My favorite side series are the...
Back
Top Bottom