Search results for query: *

• Users: Joan
  • Order by date
  1. J

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Ah that's fine ^^ yeah I'm good to go now!
  2. J

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Yeah, that's fine :3 I was wondering if you could prism scale her when you send it over? It saves me a job that's all, I don't mind if you can't. (I'll send you a replacement prism scale though lol~) Can you rename her Venus please?
  3. J

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Ayy Jeffay! I'm swimming in BP right now (That Gible is doing you proud lol) so I was wondering if I could make another trade; a Female Feebas for a BP item of your choice (except for ability capsule), so weakness policy, life orb, air balloon etc. ? I also got a rocky helmet kicking about if...
  4. J

What do you miss most about the older games?

"Oh, you're Joan, aren't you? I saw you at the parade! Didn't you save the world or something?" ~ The hairdresser gives me more credit than my in-game mom does. As for getting powerful pokemon, I didn't actually think it was that early, like Ellron said I can't think of any gens where you...
  5. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Question: If you breed a pokemon that knows 4 egg moves, but one of them gets deleted because of day care levelling, does it pass down the potential to relearn the fourth egg move through move relearner to the offspring? (this might be a stupid...
  6. J

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Ahh, thank you~ :) Just what I was looking for!
  7. J

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Cool, my FC is 3540-0861-1987 and my IGN is Joan. Will you be able to trade tonight (It's 2am here so i'm about to hit the sack, but I can stay up for ~30mins or so if you can). Can you call her Joy, please :)
  8. J

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Can I trade an Eviolite for a Female Gible? ~
  9. J

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move I can offer you a 5IV Male Aron (Adamant/Sturdy) for a 4IV Male Darumaka (preferably #3)?
  10. J

Offering lots of shinies/legendaries/6iv pokes

What are the stats for the 5/6 iv togekiss? I can offer you a venusaurite w/venusaur.
  11. J

What do you miss most about the older games?

The story. Okay, so the storylines weren't crazy good, but at least there was some thought put into it. My real gripe with gen 6 was the absolutely horrific story (or lack thereof). The storyboarding must've taken the whole of their lunchtime; Thinking about it, maybe the old gens didn't...
  12. J

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

A kickass event Lugia, from the 10th anniversary event. It took a whole day to travel up to get it, and I bled my battery dry on the way back training the poor thing. Aside from that, it's my very first starter, a Sceptile charmingly named GROWLIE.
  13. J

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

I instantly rejected/deleted any stat changing move ever until I got to gen 6. My strategy was literally SMASH KILL WIN with my overpowered starters and bird pokemon. Good lord.
  14. J

XY's 3D Models: The Good and the Bad

I loved the coliseum/console Pokemon games where I could see my awesome pokemon in lush 3D, so I was really looking forward to this gen, purely because I could relive that experience on a handheld! Admittedly some look a little goofy, but I think for the most part game freak actually did a...
  15. J

How many times have your Pokemon had Pokerus?

This might sound odd, but I've had it more than once in every game i've ever played o-o I was surprised when I read on forums that it was supposedly a rare thing. Maybe i'm just being dumb, or lucky? (Both? lol.)
  16. J

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 1 Oh awesome, thank you :D My IGN is Joan and my FC is 3540-0861-1987 ~~ EDIT: Thank you very much! :)
  17. J

Favourite Pokemon Game Music

Lavender Town is always good. Also Route 113 and Dive from RSE are pretty sweet.
  18. J

Favorite Game Quotes

"My body is ready" - Guy on victory road
  19. J

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 1 Do you have any Rock Head Aggrons left? :)
  20. J

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

-Trainer Name: Joan -Friend Code: 3540-0861-1987 -Game Version: Y -Friend Safari: Ground; Sandshrew, Marowak, Diggersby
Back
Top Bottom