Search results for query: *

1. K

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

Alright, added you. FC/IGN is in my sig c: EDIT: Thanks!
  2. K

Actually, sorry I messed up. I meant all but Gengar/Kanghaskan, so I don't need Gengar but I'd like the Gyrados. I'll get the ones you wanted in just a sec!
  3. K

I'm interested in: -Fossil Camp Anorith -Fossil Camp Tirtouga -Fossil Camp Omanyte -Christmas Gengar -The Battle Champions Pokemon minus Gyrados/Kanghaskan (can you check their dates? want to make sure they're not powersaved) -Kyushu Trains Ludicolo -10 ANIV Latios -Poketopia Magmortar -Korean...
  4. K

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

Hey Dolce; do you think you could close this thread for now? I'm pretty busy with getting ready for school and I really don't feel like cloning/evolving shinies right now, so I'll ask you to re-open it when I feel more up to it. Right now I'm focusing more on event trading than shiny trading :P
  5. K

GEN VI: LF Events, FT Events and more

I already have one, sorry! It's in my full list
  6. K

Ok, that works out then because I have a lot of trades :P See you tomorrow then
  7. K

Alright, if you don't have anything else that I'm interested in I could trade Wobbuffet for the shinies SirReginaldVonBartlesby; sorry forgot to quote post
  8. K

What do you have? I'm most interested in events, followed by shinies I don't have, followed by shiny competitive legends, and then just competitive legends/shinies Also, I have a few trades to do so I should be able to pick up the shinies you offered later today. Remind me, what did you want...
  9. K

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

@ everyone: Sorry to self promo, but if you're collecting events check out this thread here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/lf-events-ft-events-more-168375/. I have a ton of rare ones and I'm looking for ones I don't have. I'd bump that thread but I don't wanna double post
  10. K

Alright c:
  11. K

Every surf chu I've ran into has the same date, and so does the powersaves one so I'm a bit cautious
  12. K

I have Rattata cloned, ready to trade again?
  13. K

Alright, let me know when you're ready. Also can you help me evolve my clamperl?
  14. K

I can breed for HP pretty easily, so how about Poliwag, Beldum, Wobbuffet, and Abra (non HP) for Magikarp (getting it tomorrow or day after), Entei, Suicune, and Rayquaza? I'll trade Magikarp when I get it for Poliwag and then trade the rest when you have them bred c:
  15. K

Wow, thanks! What would you like for them?
  16. K

Sure! What would you like for them, and would you like them cloned? I can trade tomorrow probably
  17. K

Non-legendary events that I don't have yet :P
  18. K

Actually I already have it, I was just giving it as an example c: Daniel F888; trade tomorrow? I'd be interested in shiny Poliwag, unless you have other shinies you haven't listed as well. However, you mentioned you can breed as well. Could you breed any of these? Abra nicknamed "A", good IVs...
  19. K

Nah, it's fine. We can start with the tradebacks, sending a TR right now!
  20. K

Sorry, I'm looking for events only. However, after I trade with this person I'll check if I already have the shinies you have and we can trade 1:1 on those (working on a shiny dex)
Back
Top Bottom