Search results for query: *

• Users: KatTayle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

GEN VI: LF Events, FT Events and more

I'm looking for event Pokemon that I don't have yet. NON LEGENDARY PLEASE unless it's a really special legendary event (like shiny Jirachi or something). (soon) means I'm getting it soon I have: -Ash's Pikachu -Shiny Flying Pikachu -2012 Reshiram/Zekrom -Celebrate Sylveon -Shiny Jirachi -Team...
  2. K

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

Not taking requests atm! So I finished up my living dex a while ago, and just transferred it to Pokemon bank today. I noticed I had a ton of shinies to transfer too. So I thought, why not try for a shiny living dex? If I can't get all of them, at least I'll get a good collection. If you'd...
  3. K

GEN VI: Trying to catch'em all!

I decided recently that I'm going to try to fill up my boxes in Pokemon X with the full Pokedex. So far, I haven't caught much, so I'm looking to trade for some of the Pokemon I'm missing! This is what I have so far...
  4. K

New to Bulbagarden!

Hello! I'm a pretty big Pokemon fan so I thought I'd join these forums, even though I've probably joined too many. But hey, it's Pokemon. I look forward to seeing what this forum has to offer, and my current goal is to fill up the Pokedex, although I'm nowhere close. Also, my favorite Pokemon is...
Back
Top Bottom