Search results for query: *

1. D

How would you react if Mimikyu's true form turns out to be your least favourite/most hated Pokemon?

An idea that seems to have a whole lot of attention is that Mimikyu is the ghost of Clefairy, especially since there is the jealousy towards Pikachu
  2. D

Hannah's Trading Thread

Anytime between noon and about 4 edt (Eastern Daylight Time) and my ign is DaPain13
  3. D

Hannah's Trading Thread

I am free anytime today or tomorrow
  4. D

Hannah's Trading Thread

I would like the 2013 english gamestop meloetta
  5. D

Hannah's Trading Thread

It is ut as far as i know
  6. D

Hannah's Trading Thread

@HannahRAWRR I was wondering if I could get shiny ha noibat and a meloetta. I do not care about IVs or egg moves for either, and I could offer a SUM2013 Serious Palkia (ID 09093) and a SUM2013 Quirky Dialga (ID 08193)
  7. D

GEN VI: LF: Extreme Speed Dratini

I can get you a male lvl 15 Modest Dratini with the move extreme speed from my ss game if you want it.
  8. D

6IV Shiny Japanese Dittos

I can offer a shiny dialga
  9. D

GEN VI: LF: Dragon Scale

I have an extra dragon scale if you need one. Do you have a Misdreavus?
  10. D

Breeding some Pokes

I was wondering if you could breed a shiny charmander. In return, I could give any of the pokemon that you need to see (I like to use SoulSilver and the PokeBank system) other than Mew. I do have a couple of Mew, but I had to use an AR code in order to reactivate an event.
  11. D

GEN VI: Arceus & Deoxys

No problem. At one point, I had a total of 6 Arceus with different natures.
  12. D

Which nature would you like? I currently have Naive, Jolly, and Lax
  13. D

I could trade you an Arceus for the shiny Gigalith, though I used an ar code in order to reactivate the event that gave me the Arceus in SoulSilver.
  14. D

The doogles Ditto + runoff trade and giveaway thread

I have a lvl 1 Rash Totodile with the ability of Torrent. I would not mind trading for a Ditto. Let me know if interested.
  15. D

I have an Arceus that I am willing to part with, but would like to know what shiny pokemon that you have.
  16. D

[Theory]Is Red Ash's father?

I say that Celebi controls all of the pokemon universe with Arceus as his friend.
  17. D

[Theory]Is Red Ash's father?

You have forgotten about the time traveling Celebi
Back
Top Bottom