Search results for query: *

1. F

How to Make Gym Battles Tougher

I think a neat way to increase the difficulty of gym battles a bit would be to have some leaders use strategies other then spam certain moves while we destroy you. For example, a gym leader could like to set up entry hazards, another could like using weather effects, and so on. The idea of them...
  2. F

Most Dangerous Pokemon

Haunter. Yellow Dex:By licking, it saps the victim's life. It causes shaking that won't stop until the victim's demise. Imagine if a evil person turned into haunter if they died. Dear Arceus.
  3. F

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Grass/Poison... If I must, I'll be Victreebel, because
  4. F

What are your game headcanons?

I saw a creepypasta on this and thought it worked well. Before the events of R/B/Y and the remakes, it was decided by Mr. Fuji that Lavender Town desperatly needed a source of income, and was offered by the Johto Radio company to build a radio tower in place of the pokemon tower. Mr. Fuji first...
  5. F

Oddity: Compatibility with the Originals?

There is now another way to destroy the Space-Time Continuum. Good thing we have Dialga and Palkia.
  6. F

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 The trumpets have returned.
  7. F

Ken Sugimori artbook announced for May: The Works of Ken Sugimori: A 25 Year Portfoli

Re: Ken Sugimori artbook announced for May: The Works of Ken Sugimori: A 25 Year Port I really hope this comes out in English, like really badly. If this does come out, I will personally send the translators my bank account password. But seriously, I would buy this, Ken Sugimori is an amazing...
  8. F

Your "What the....?" moments!

I was in one of the cafe's in Lumiose City, and spoke to one of the customers. I think he gave words to describe you, and his was "She reminds me of my mom....." I just sat there for a bit, confused, then just burst out laughing. The bad/funny part was that I was in a car, and had to explain to...
Back
Top Bottom