Search results for query: *

1. G

Have anyone ever had trouble raising a particular Pokemon?

Pretty much any dragon type. They always make you wait until mid-to-late game to actually catch one, and I just don't have the patience to evolve them so they can be used.
  2. G

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread With all the sudden requests for certain Pokemon, I've realized i still haven't found out what's in my safari. If anyone is willing to add me, i would really like to know.
  3. G

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first X/Y shiny has arrived. While fishing for a Horsea for my dex, one finally jumped out, and I figured while I got this chain going might aswell try for a shiny. The very next catch was that shiny. A shiny green Horsea! Feels good to finally snag a shiny and i can't wait for the next one.
  4. G

Like Legend of Zelda, do you think they should relase an offical timeline?

The Zelda timeline was only bad because of how deep of a hole the series was in by the time they made it. With so many random twists on the same story again and again, things stopped making sense. For Pokemon though, I guess it could work, but with how strange some of the stories get, it might...
  5. G

Your "What the....?" moments!

Every time the maid in the Battle Chateau wants to 1v1 with me.
  6. G

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I had a great first impression with WT by getting a level 1 Cyndaquil, but besides a protean Frogadier, I've mostly gotten random low level mons.
  7. G

Do you use the GTS?

It's helped my greatly with trading version exclusives and finding a few nice finds for my pokedex. So much nicer for me personally, having never owned some of these Pokemon due to trade restrictions and lack of link cables/wifi.
  8. G

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first and only shiny was an Audino in Pokemon white, It was a pretty nice feeling seeing those sparkles for the first time. I've played threw the whole of X and still no shinies, but I've never really tried for one.
  9. G

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I remember spending a lot of time trying to defeat Brock in Pokemon yellow with my Pikachu, spamming thunder shock over and over, It's a wonder how i ever beat the game.
  10. G

How do you arrange your PC boxes?

I've started to sort my Pokemon by type's first, then in their national dex number. I'm not sure why i do it, but it keeps my boxes clean. I do keep a few boxes open for breeding/training though.
  11. G

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread I was waiting for this, tried putting my friend code into the old thread but was too late to get it posted. I'm still unsure of my safari's Pokemon, but I'll add anyone who wants to add me.
  12. G

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Thanks, was starting to wonder if my post fell into the void, I'm a little lazy when it comes to posting, but I enjoy being a part of a community.
  13. G

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello, I'm not really new to the forums, but i decided to sign up finally. I got my first 3DS about a month ago with Pokemon X and I've been having a lot of fun with it. I fell off the wagon after i lost my old sapphire cartridge, so it feels good to get back into the game.
  14. G

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Name: William Code: 0877-2040-5031 Version: X I'll Edit in my safari Pokemon if anyone tells me what i have.
Back
Top Bottom