Search results for query: *

1. I

GEN VI: HA Johto Starters

I'm looking for Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile (or their evolutions) with their hidden abilities. Nature, gender, moves, IVs and pokeballs don't matter, the ability is all that I'm looking for. I can IV breed pokemon if that's what anyone wants. For multiple starters I have a couple of event...
  2. I

GEN VI: Forms

I'm looking for forms of Vivillon and Sawsbuck, the latter because I don't have Pokemon Bank since the end of the trial period. If I'd known I couldn't get the forms I would have collected them. Some are available on the GTS but a lot of people on there ask for legendaries, which seems a bit...
  3. I

Female Tyrunt, 31 Attack IV

I have a female Tyrunt to offer. She has an attack IV of 31, but I don't know what her other IVs are. Her nature is Lax and she has no egg moves. She's not great but she should be useful for anyone trying to get egg moves onto a Tyrantrum, especially if the male she's paired with has decent IVs...
  4. I

GEN VI: Vivillon

Hey everyone! I'm looking to complete my Vivillon collection :) I'm looking for these patterns: Meadow Polar Tundra Icy Snow Archipelago Sandstorm River Monsoon Savanna Sun Ocean Jungle Pokeball (hacks/cheats are fine - I'm not fussy about that sort of thing) What I can offer: A spare Fancy...
  5. I

Greetings Everyone

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you all! I'm not very good at these types of posts. I have no idea what to say. I've been enjoying pokemon games every since Gen 1 and sometimes have trouble believing how far the technology has progressed since those days. From pixels which were barely...
  6. I

GEN VI: Missing Legendaries

Looking For: Reshiram Have: Event Mewtwo Yveltal Shiny Gyarados Dratini (6IVs, Calm Nature, Female) Garden Pattern Vivillon (Native pattern) Continental and High Plains Vivillon (One of each) Can breed any starter, will breed for any nature you want. I have all the non-legendary unobtainable...
Back
Top Bottom