• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Hello

thanks everyone! I couldn't find black or white anymore. only black 2 and white 2 and I got black 2. I haven't even started it yet because ive been so focused on y
  2. R

Diancie event distribution announced for Japan: Will be available from July 19 until

Re: Diancie event distribution announced for Japan: Will be available from July 19 un I hope we get some events soon! I wouldn't mind adding this pokemon to my game and testing it out!
  3. R

Ken Sugimori artbook announced for May: The Works of Ken Sugimori: A 25 Year Portfoli

Re: Ken Sugimori artbook announced for May: The Works of Ken Sugimori: A 25 Year Port Wow this sounds awesome. love seeing pokemon art!
  4. R

PMs vs posts

Glad your problem was fixed, ive had a similar problem lately. someone pmed me and I cant pm them back because I don't have 10 posts. ive surfed the fourms and made a few posts here and there but none are showing up. im just very confused but hopefully ill find a solution soon aswell!
  5. R

<insert Kadabra cry here>

welcome back! I often find myself getting in and out of pokemon myself
  6. R

Hi! Guys

Welcome! ive also just started getting back into pokemon, last one I played seriously was gen 4. a lot has changed but I love x y
  7. R

Hi, I'm Luxman :)

welcome! im new myself and love getting to know people and which pokemon they love! my favorite would have to be some of the eeveelutions!
  8. R

Hello

Hey everyone! im new to this forum but not new to pokemon. I grew up with the cards but didn't play the games until I was older. Sometimes im kind of in and out of pokemon, totally missed gen 5 but I did buy a game to make sure I don't miss out on it. Ive already got y and have played through...
  9. R

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I think some of the bigger pokemon would be pretty scary! The cute small ones would be my favorite, eevee and the evolutions awwww
  10. R

If you could invent a new type

I would like a magic type, i think that could open up some potiential for new pokemon. Instead of always having the same pokemon with the same type but different name and look.
  11. R

Most hideous Pokemon?

As of recently the evolution of tangela. I found a shiny in the friend safari, decided to evolve it but once i saw it i closed out the game. Tangela is much better looking lol
  12. R

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

The first one that comes to mind is while trying to catch the roaming dogs in heart gold. Everytime it would escape i would scream f uuuu!
  13. R

How many shiny Pokémon do you have?

In x and y i have 4. 3 from friend safari and i hatched 1!
  14. R

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion I didnt play gen 3 much so i would really love a remake. I would love to be able to customize my character aswell.
  15. R

the shiny failure thread

I usually fail at getting shinys. My first ever shiny was in platinum and it was a tentacool. So lame but before that i had pearl and put over 300 hours in it with nothing. Also all the games in the past i found none. Without the friend safari in x and y i would have no awesome shinys lol
  16. R

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I was able to hatch a shiny charmander in 87 eggs. The friend safari also got me 2 shiny eevees which are my favorite!
  17. R

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Looking for safari zone with pumpkaboo in it. This is what i have Panpour, Gyarados and Frogadier. PM me to exchange codes Edit: ill add my fc to speed up the process 5386 8525 0445
Back
Top Bottom