Search results for query: *

• Users: Snarl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Snarl's Character Art Requests [CLOSED]

- Example 1 - Example 2 - Example 3 - - Simple Colour - Basic Lines - Pixel Lines - Yo! I'm offering up to do free art of your characters, personas, fursonas, whatever! Just to make this clear - most requested art will be done like the Basic Lines example / Pixel Lines above, so I stress that...
  2. S

Your Passerby Experiences

Can't see a thread like this, but apologies if it's already out there. Whether it's somebody being super generous or super stupid, let's hear it. I've had a fair few. One before Pokebank released where a guy wanted my Reshiram for dex info, and promised to trade it back. Bull-shit...
  3. S

Shiny 5IV Mons/Legendary Galore

Bout time I made one of these things. Might as well mention: These can all be cloned, so they'll always be available, no need to ask. If you offer something, I can also clone that so none of us lose out on anything. I'm trustworthy, but if you're unsure I have any of these as collateral. Also...
  4. S

Togepi used Fly!

Two words - Metronome battle. These battles are crazy fun but it's always hard to find people able to duke. Anyone with a Mew or other Metronome mons wanna go ahead and do this? Multi battle would be the best option so we're at one each cuz this move isn't too easy to come by.
  5. S

GEN VI: 5/6iv Groudon

I'm looking for my favourite legendary to kick ass at my side on my team. I've got plenty of 6iv shinies to offer, as well as BP items. Bonus points if he's got a beneficial nature. edit; never mind, managed to get one.
  6. S

Snarl's Bestiary

So, I'll mention once again that I don't like drawing cute stuff, and when I do it usually ends in failure. :lol: This is something I'm currently messing with, it's one of my OCs, Ruki. The demonic shapeshifter type. http://oi62.tinypic.com/2qsw1tc.jpg This link is the rest of the pic, it...
  7. S

ayyy lmao

Been a Pokefan since Yellow. X/Y are the only gen I've stuck with long after I've finished the game, so I figured I might as well jump in some kind of forum for it. The 3D-ness keeps dragging me back. I guess I'd consider myself an artist. I like art. I like even more to put a darker twist on...
Back
Top Bottom