Search results for query: *

1. Z

GEN VI: Wanted: Shiny Zapdos

Looking for Shiny Zapdos!!! I have to offer shiny Slowking, Sceptile, legendaries (birds, beasts, Kyogre, Palkia), event pokemon (Darkrai, Celebi) & items (mega stones, leftovers, etc.) Will trade more than one pokemon/item for it. Please PM me with offers!
  2. Z

Shiny Slowking

I have a 6 IV, Sassy nature, Unova-born lv. 100 Shiny Slowking. Looking for Shiny Charizard & Legendaries, PM me for trade details!
  3. Z

Offering Mewtwonite X

Also looking for Tyranitite
  4. Z

Offering Mewtwonite X

Offering Mewtwonite X (with or without lv. 70 Mewtwo) Looking for Kanto starter shinies / high IVs & their evolutions & legendaries. PM me for trade details (and feel feel to add me for friend safari)
  5. Z

hello bulbagarden forum!

thanks all!
  6. Z

hello bulbagarden forum!

Charmander by edumander on deviantART Art by a fellow Brazilian ;) Thanks!
  7. Z

hello bulbagarden forum!

Thanks! I actually do have one already: I posted a thread on the Trade forum and got a reply from another user. Since I don't have the # of posts to PM yet, I am trying to reply to that but whenever I send it says the reply must be approved by a moderator. What's the rules on that? Thanks!
  8. Z

ayyy lmao

welcome!
  9. Z

Salutations

going to a bowie exposition tonight 8-)
  10. Z

Do you use the GTS?

Good for quick trades & saving time completing pokedex (bred about 1/3 of the pokemon you can only obtain from eggs and traded them via GTS to get other involutions)
  11. Z

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Code: 1865-0490-0789 Name: Zé Roela Version: X Dragon safari: Fraxure Shelgon Druddigon
  12. Z

hello bulbagarden forum!

started using yesterday, glad to be here :)
Back
Top Bottom