Search results for query: *

• Users: DonN
  • Order by date
  1. DonN

GEN VI: Need some help completing my dex [Finished]

Hi there my fellow Bulbagardians I almosted completed my National Dex on Pokémon OR(gotta get that Shiny Charm), but I still need some Pokémon I have yet to obtain Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Porygon2, Hitmontop and Sunflora It would be really nice if someone is willing to trade with me. I don't...
  2. DonN

About Lillie.

I like this idea. I also think Lillies touch has a negative effect on Pokémon. Maybe she isn't really afraid of the Pokémon, but more afraid of the "interaction" with them. Since she loves Pokémon, she wouldn't want to hurt any of them and that would be causing her fear
  3. DonN

What do you think of Ground Type?

I am personally not really fond of the pure ground type Pokémon, but I do like some of the half-ground Pokémon, like Flygon, Swampert, Steelix, Garchomp and Krookodile.
  4. DonN

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I would love to see a remake of generation IV, but I wouldn't be disappointed when GF won't make it. What I personally like in the Sinnoh games was the mythology attached to the region and for me it would be very nice if GF explored that a bit more by doing a remake of this generation
  5. DonN

Your Favorite Starter Evolutions - Rankwise!

I liked this quiz. Here's what I got: 1 Swampert 2 Charizard 3 Delphox 4 Empoleon 5 Feraligatr 6 Blastoise 7 Blaziken 8 Torterra 9 Serperior 10 Greninja 11 Samurott 12 Infernape 13 Typhlosion 14 Meganium 15 Sceptile 16 Venusaur 17 Emboar 18 Chesnaught
  6. DonN

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

So I watched a video about shiny hunting the other day and it stated that you don't really need to chain in order to get a higher chance of getting a shiny. Can someone confirm this?
  7. DonN

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

I hope we get some more details about the fairy Pokémon. It would be nice if they explore the type some more. From what it looks like so far, there are several new fairy type Pokémon, so I'm really excited for this
  8. DonN

Obsolete: What genres are you sick of seeing on TV?

I have to say: there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many sitcoms on TV for me. I'm just tired of it. Most of them are predictable or I don't like their humor. Side note: I'm talking about shows shown on Dutch television so if you're not familiar with all the sitcoms, it could be because of this
  9. DonN

What is/was your favorite school subject?

Mine is probably biology of physics. Can't decide. This may sound a bit over-used, but I just like how you learn how things work in those subjects. I also like math and that goes really well with physics
  10. DonN

Most common moves in your ingame teams?

For me it's earthquake. It works very well most of the time with my Pokémon. Another move I really like is surf, but I also kind of need that one
  11. DonN

Longest Shiny Hunt

I've tried for about a week to hunt shiny Pokémon. It's just that I'm not disciplined enough to keep going. I have a secret admiration for those who can shiny hunt for months. Like wow. I'm trying to hunt again though
  12. DonN

Sun and Moon Contest #4 - How many new Pokemon total?

Since we didn't got so much new Pokémon in Gen 6, I'm guessing it will be between 100 and 140 Tbh, I really hope that we're gonna get a lot of new Pokémon
  13. DonN

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

I need a nickname for my Salamance. It has been on my team for a very long time now and I still have no idea how the nickname it.
  14. DonN

What's your signature Pokémon?

Probably Metagross. Whenever I could get one on my team, I'll take one. Gyarados is the runner-up
  15. DonN

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

My favourite fairy-type would be Aromatisse. I really like the owl-like Pokémon and this one was pink as well :^)
  16. DonN

SUPER POLL! Which is, in your opinion, the best Pokemon game ever?

Although I like Pt a lot, my favourite game would be Emerald. I liked the Pokémon of that region, the soundtrack, storyline and gym leaders. I just felt really complete and warm for me
  17. DonN

How tall are you?

About 163 cm or 5'4", I'm eeh.... vertically challenged
  18. DonN

Ah thank you. I'm a new member so I probably missed that discussion. It looks like there wasn't any real evidence for it
  19. DonN

So I have a not so ingame question. Why were people exspecting Pokémon Z? Like, on what was that rumor based on? Purely on expectations? I'm not so sure if this question belongs here, if there's a thread where this question is more suitable, please tell me
  20. DonN

Have you made any good friends? Here on the internet?

No not really, I find it more difficult to make friends offline than online. I don't think I can really be a friend for someone online. I would react late to messages or I couldn't find the time to talk with them. Different time zones are also an issue, but minor ones
Back
Top Bottom