Search results for query: *

• Users: Krinh
  • Order by date
  1. K

Big Trophy Shiny Trading Thread

awzumz.. so my roommate started doing this thing where shed post what pokemon shes lookin for or find ones that were bein offered, and instead of trading a pokemon, shed trade a drawing she did. i kinda wanna try that, if its alright with you. how it would work is [if you want to trade me a...
  2. K

Lookin for French golduck and Shiny Seviper!!!

anyone know someone who plays pokemon x/y that lives in France?? lookin for a french golduck.... in french itsname is Akwakwak i got a french psyduck with the name Psykokwak..... I was hopping to find someone who is located in france, trade then my FR psyduck getting it to 32 [close to...
  3. K

will do art for pokemon!!! [currently looking for numel/cammerupt]

yeah sure i jist rly need it to breed a lvl 1. and mind if i msg ya? on a side not i am lookin for a shiny seviper as well... not desprately hunting for it... but it would be nice to find one.
  4. K

Shiny 5IV Mons/Legendary Galore

heh my bad... i ment to go back and delete them but i got distracted by the edit profil option >w< wont happen again ^w^;
  5. K

Random Messages Episode X

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X hiiaaa -waves paws around- :3
  6. K

well i jist joined and it said i could only pm after posting 10 things... ill try again and if im not at 10 ill jist comment around till i get there ^^; but i am deffinately interested
  7. K

its all goud i understand its not the best offer ^^; but i am also open for requests... an pokemon ud want a doodle of?
  8. K

awzumz.. so my roommate started doing this thing where shed post what pokemon shes lookin for or find ones that were bein offered, and instead of trading a pokemon, shed trade a drawing she did. i kinda wanna try that, if its alright with you. how it would work is [if you want to trade me a...
  9. K

Eye Colour!

green ^w^;
  10. K

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

youtube :3
  11. K

Things you were thinking of buying

Pokemon Emerald ^^;, fire read, and sapphire.. it was a bundle on ebay for like $32... i may still buy it... oh the nostalgia X3
  12. K

hia i r new

hia im kinda new here... also kinda new to forums, never really use them, thought id give it a try here ^^; hallo... so... when can i post a blog?? i do arts, i can draw pokemons... and stuff... hiiiaaa -waves- http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachments/f223/93919d1398499459t-hallo-artszz.png...
  13. K

hia i cant rly send a pm yet.. new to the site... so is it ok if i just post here asking bout the trade??
  14. K

will do art for pokemon!!! [currently looking for numel/cammerupt]

lookin for a numel/camerupt. will trade for drawing of a pokemon of ur choice!! bassically, i post which one im lookin for [dont worry im not lookin for shinies or legendaries atm] u tell me what pokemon u want drawn. depending on how complex it is, i may be able to do multiple pokemon as...
Back
Top Bottom