Search results for query: *

1. Z

Trading board?

Hello Bulbagarden. After much help back in the X and Y and ORAS days and 400+ hours between the two I created a living Dex! Thanks to all of you! I was also able to do the same for S/M adding to my living dex. I am 28 hrs. into Sword and am down to only needing 12 of the new Galar Mons. Hope...
  2. Z

Hate how every Pokemon board is competitive!

IV's Natures! ONLY HA too for trades! How about just baby pokemon? How about some extra legends! (Nintendo gave some over WIFI and the 20th Anniversary events!) But NO it's IV/Natures/HA. I'm not breeding/chaining for that stuff!!!! I just want a simple pokemon trade!!!! (I have a LIVING DEX!)...
  3. Z

GEN VII: Paying it FORWARD!

A couple years ago! Bulbagardens helped me complete my AS dex getting all 721 pokemon (from tradebacks) but STILL I HAD a COMPLETE DEX. To which I thank every which one of you. Thanks to the 20th anniversary I was able to CREATE A LIVING DEX!!!!! Despite the whole Bank/National Dex issue! I'd...
  4. Z

Anyone looking for Bank pokémon?

I worked hard during Gen VI thanks to tradebacks on this site and the 20th anniversary I was able to make a LIVING DEX all 721 Pokemon! Having X/ORAS (both of them) so 3 games. I was able to in turn get three mythicals (I did the stores and Nintendo wifi). Not to mention having multiples of...
  5. Z

Is Gen VI your favorite?

After the 3D models I sort of can't go back to 2-D IMO. Sure the story is IMO weak but I'm replaying it and sort of chose to play "old school" no Exp Share end of game have lv. 60+ Pokemon going against the Pokemon League! LOL! I also like the smaller grass areas outside of towns instead of...
  6. Z

Nothing like having a full Pokedex!

AS transferred to OR 300+ hours in X to get 715 Pokemon including evolving A TON of Pokemon through the X Cafe method WOW! Restarted X I LOVE I transferred back a False Swipe lv. 1 Scyther and am playing old school NO EXP SHARE! and choosing the Pokemon I WANT to use. I also have multiples of...
  7. Z

New to competitive battling

I've looked over a few other topics here on the issue and couldn't exactly find an answer I think? I looked over Smogen on which pokemon I was considering building a team around but first I need to do IVs for breeding. I've done 30 Klefkis,30 squirrtles,and 30+ eevee and most had "maybe" 2 (31)...
  8. Z

Why are we not getting EVENT legendaries this gen?

Outside of Japan who got Darkri and Jaurachi already other countries not so much. I'm U.S. and I'm happy to have two Diance but she's Gen VI how about those that missed out on the EVENTS from Gen 1-5? I'm disappointed it's been endless shines and pokemon we can already capture. Of course...
  9. Z

Do you use bank to transfer all your Pokemon?

I have a completed my Dex in AS thanks to Bulbagarden here YA! 719 all of them YA! Well I found out after I transferred them all over and restarted X that only 709 or so "count" since the EVENTS are now considered "secret" or sort of not count towards the completion now. (Wish I would have known...
  10. Z

GEN VI: 2 IV Female Eevee please?

I have a ditto with SHIT IV's and after going after 40 Eevee ALL MALE! NO FEMALES! I have some 2 IV's even a 4 IV from a wonder trade even and a couple Bold nature a couple with the Hidden ability but ALL MALES oh and a shiny even! From researching this if you can get a FEMALE with 2+ IVs with a...
  11. Z

How to make breeding IV EV training etc. easier is what?

What can they improve to make it even easier? The ORAS aspect of catching 3 IV pokemon I feel needs to stay somewhat even if it's not "stars" and just a P for perfect or something. The Destiny knot pass down 5 IV's needs to stay moving into Pokemon Z Gen 7 and onward. EV training with the power...
  12. Z

Are these pokemon ok to build a team around?

I'm VERY NEW to creating a team IV's Ev's etc. My team idea is the following Sylveon Lopunny MEGA Hydregion Volcarona and 2 more (Not sure what though) Sadly the used legendaries I have that I pulled up on Somgon have SHITTY IV's so THEY ARE OUT! (AKA Genie trio and Zapdos SHIT IV's)...
  13. Z

Wow! making teams is time consuming!

I atleast made it the step of the EV bands by trading on here and even decided on my team. I have the pokemon in my completed 719 Pokedex too! Then find out I need what is called a hidden ability on two of them sadly those two pokemon aren't catchable in ORAS and I had already restarted my X...
  14. Z

GEN VI: Anyone have a spare Lucarinoite?

Have a full Pokedex if you want me to breed anything thank you SO MUCH! FC: zelda 3136-6581-2002
  15. Z

GEN VI: Looking for the Battle Masion brace items.

Have a full 719 Pokedex. Name it I can probably breed it. (Most of the EVENTS were trade backs from here and no legends but name it I have practically EVERYTHING ELSE! Going to get into breeding a good team etc. and see what "competitive Pokemon" is all about. Thanks! gamers...
  16. Z

GEN VI: Porygon Z and Electvire needed to complete Dex!

Have some extra legends and most of the Dex outside of EVENTS so I can breed you a baby of mostly anything let me know what you want/need. I need these last two and don't have the items please and thank you.
  17. Z

GEN VI: Need a couple more Pokemon thanks!

Mawile Latios Groudon Electivire Porygon Z I have TONS of copies babies copies of legends etc. what do you need.
  18. Z

GEN VI: Need some EVENTS

Mew Jirachi Manaphy Shaymin Arceus Keldeo Melotta Genesect Have practically a whole Dex! Even some copy regular legendaries since I have a whole Dex I have 2 of most legendaries. I have AS and plan to get OR for Christmas. Doing another run through X if anyone wants my Xerneas. I have 2...
  19. Z

GEN VI: 697 Pokedex need 22 more to complete it!

I have 2 Reshiram if anyone wants one. Looking for the following Gen 3 LEGENDS I KNOW ORAS is 2 weeks but dying to complete the Dex! Jirachi Palkia Heatran Cesecelia Manaphy Shaymin Arceus Mew Thudurus Landorus Kaldeo genescect Melotta yevetal...
  20. Z

Do you wish Nintendo released EVENTS more often?

I know the internet is worldwide but I'm in the U.S. so this is U.S. based. 9 months from the release of X and we still have no Diance news not to mention those other 2 legendaries for X & Y. Unless you kept up to the T with EVENT legendaries you are out of luck! I understand not keeping up with...
Back
Top Bottom