Search results for query: *

1. O

Movies/TV Netflix's "The Toys That Made Us" Series

My favorites are the 4 episodes from Season 3: TMNT, Power Rangers, MLP, and Wrestling. I had a few Power Rangers toys when I was younger. Now I have 9 of the classic Red Ranger figures from the Super Megaforce line from Mighty Morphin to Wild Force. I also have the SH Figuarts Armored Red...
  2. O

Movies/TV Netflix's "The Toys That Made Us" Series

Considering it's the holiday season, I figured I'd share with you the Netflix original streaming documentary series "The Toys that Made Us". It discusses the various toy franchises in history. The lines covered in it are Star Wars, Barbie, He Man, G.I. Joe, Star Trek, Transformers, Lego, Hello...
  3. O

Ash with a Houndour/Houndoom

I don't think I've ever read it. I was referring to in the anime.
  4. O

Ash with a Houndour/Houndoom

If anyone recalls back in Johto, Ash and his friends encountered a Houndour and it grew to respect Ash. One wonders how great of an addition it would have made to Ash's team if it had decided to join him. I can also imagine Houndour being somewhat of a guard dog so to speak for Ash and the...
  5. O

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I started watching it on Neflix back in 2014 during it's hiatus, started liking the show and have been a fan since.
  6. O

Characters dressed in decade specific attire.

If I recall from "Pokemon Fashion Flash" When the TRio lured Misty into a trap, they dressed her up in very flashy clothing and her hair in two side buns. When I saw that recently, it gave me the impression of a girl out of the 1980s. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the impression I got. But this got...
  7. O

Does Ash becoming Champion of the Orange League matter?

Yes. it does matter. It proves that Ash IS capable of winning a league and becoming a champion. He just needs to win the big one and his life is complete.
  8. O

Suppose they established a more long standing feud between Ash and Giovanni?

I still stand by my wanting a feud between Ash and Giovanni. But I'm getting the impression that it may be a double edged sword if it were to come into fruition. After all, there are several positives to this concept. It would go along the lines of the storyline of the video games. Take Ash to...
  9. O

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I feel as though a lot of my opinions of the Pokemon anime more often than not oppose the viewpoints of a number of the fans here on the board. I feel as though they should get rid of Jessie, James and Meowth and have Ash feud with Giovanni instead. I feel that Gary Oak is overrated and isn't...
  10. O

The TRio's disregard for the Rocket Grunt uniforms.

1. Even with the big red "R", if attacking in the night, they would still blend in with the shadows. 2. Out of context of the series. However I do recall an episode during Johto that they said that they created their own unis to reflect their sense of fashion and style. 3. I guess you are...
  11. O

The TRio's disregard for the Rocket Grunt uniforms.

You know my disregard for Jessie, James, and Meowth. To further elaborate on this, let's discuss the TRio's dislike of the usual black Team Rocket grunt uniforms. If anyone recalls, during the Lugia saga in Johto, The TRio had to disguise themselves as actual Rocket grunts. Jessie expressed...
  12. O

What would life have been like had there never been an Ash Ketchum?

I think it's a safe bet to say that if there had never been an Ash Ketchum, a number of these characters would have been far worse off. Especially Misty. Which I imagine would have resulted in such tragic circumstances. In some strange way I'd say meeting Ash practically saved her life. Gary...
  13. O

Pokemon Ash should have had on his team

I believe that with some of these Pokemon, Ash could really benefit with having them on his team. I'd love to see Ash getting around a region on back of his Ponyta/Rapidash like knight on horseback. Houndour/Houndoom would make an excellent guard dog for Ash. Imagine it biting Jessie, James...
  14. O

Suppose Ash kept his Primeape

One can only wonder the actual behind the scenes reason for the decision to give up Primeape. Plus, Who wouldn't love to have seen Ash with a badass tag team featuring Primeape and Hawlucha.
  15. O

Suppose Ash kept his Primeape

I always felt that Ash giving up his Primeape to Anthony at the end of the fighting tournament was a relatively bad idea. Ash had only had his Primeape for a relatively short time before it started to obey him. Which leads me to question how things would have panned out for him as a trainer had...
  16. O

Would a complete reboot hinder your enjoyment of the anime?

I'd be for a reboot but not until Ash is given the proper character development along with rejoining and getting romantically involved with either Misty, May, Dawn, etc. defeats TR for good, (including Giovanni) and finally achieves his goal of becoming a Pokemon Master, marries one of his girls...
  17. O

Should Ash train Jigglypuff?

Good point. Misty may be a Water Pokemon lover and a tomboy, but it's been well documented that she does have a thing for feminine/cutesy Pokemon, and Jigglypuff falls under that category.
  18. O

Should Ash train Jigglypuff?

Throughout Kanto, The Orange Islands, Johto, and part of Hoenn, Ash and his friends had been followed around by a Jigglypuff that they helped regain it's voice. So I was thinking, If Ash has been encountering Jigglypuff for quite some time, how would it be if Ash wound up catching Jigglypuff...
  19. O

Pokemon relationships with other trainers and their Pokemon

During the Battle of the Badge episode, one scene in particular really interested me. There was a scene in which Ash is frustrated about being behind Gary for so long. Misty and Brock are discussing how they should deal with Ash's low self esteem moment. Meanwhile, Togepi feels sorry for Ash and...
  20. O

Suppose they established a more long standing feud between Ash and Giovanni?

So technically, Ash would have to be put in a position in which in order to save the day, he has to deliver a severe blow to the organization, such as infiltrate a TR hideout or something, get out alive, and get several key TR agents arrested, or something in order for the TR Boss to take notice...
Back
Top Bottom