Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Make a Pokedex entry for a Pokemon that a 10-Year old would make

It's a candle with a face. Therefor it's the best thing in the universe. Emboar.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

Ask me nothing you did, Non-Yoda. So I'll pretend you asked me 'Lusamine, is it wise to lay down a hundred bucks on a sweater?' Only if it looks like it came from Stranger Things and has a wolf on it. Lusamine, can I be friends with kids or is that not allowed? :notworthy:
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

The Giving Game!

I accept and play Heartgold and Platinum while listening to Kings of Leon. I'd invite over Ben Mendelsohn and Gary Oldman and have a Pokemon party but I don't think its their thing. Sigh... :eek: But she's beautiful and would make a brilliant friend! Young, sure, but whatever. *I give you a...
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Porridge, 'cause I'm a wee bit Scottish innit, or not, and a Kallua with milk because HELL YEAH coffee juice that makes you hyper, which may have something to do with the devil juice in it also but that doesn't do anything because it's watered down with cow juice. Brilliant.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

He's a fervent protester who is against cars and motorways. Only the peace flute of his people can soothe his savage breast. Deoxys.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Here are some new self-made lyrics. Hopefully it'll be a song in the next Pokemon anime, when Ash is a hood and he's got some homeys and a baseball bat with nails in it. In the first episode, he decides to get tough and be rad. This is the song he sings prior to that and the last bit is just to...
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

It was bitten by a radioactive Chain Chomp. From that day on, it swore to fight crime. Munchlax.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for being in your thirties :eek: Whoa bro
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Can't Remember To Forget You in my pants Good times...?
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

The Giving Game!

F-CK YEAH I accept it, start to chart it, encounter some indigenous tribes, get skewered but not before sending a note in a bottle that goes to Gary Oldman, whom I leave the island to but I warn him about the tribes because I don't want him to get skewered. I also send a note to Bradley Cooper...
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Can you do it?

I'm not sure, but really. It's hard to say because I never fall asleep except in bed or long car rides. Or during the Phantom Menace podracing bit when I had tonsillitis but c'mon I was practically delirious. Can you be resourceful and cunning?
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

The Giving Game!

I scream because moths freak me out. *gives you the heebie-jeebies*
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Memo in my pants Note to self: don't leave memos with instructions in my pants because its not a very classy thing to do.
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

A Guzzlord ate my _____!

A Guzzlord ate my sentience and now oh crap.... woff woof bark yap
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Can you do it?

WHAT WHAAAAT That's impossible. I'm beginning to suspect that my progenitor was doing all sorts of hideous things during gestation because my mind is an insane, rambling mess and my memory is botched. So yeah, no, I can't do that and I'm blaming it all on momsy because that's what momsies are...
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Where was ^ on the night of the murder?

They were delving into the finer moralities behind consensual, ethical non-monogamy (not talking groupies, here) and wondering whether reserving one's love and affection for somebody solely makes it more special, or if it is an inexhaustible concept that is no less meaningful when spread far and...
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

How well do the above user and their avatar go together?

8/10 Still good.
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Oh how very wrong you are. I'm sitting in a chair, like the bear in that book who tries to read but his jerky kid keeps complaining about the darkness. The person beneath me has inner strength.
  19. Revenge of the Boyega

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

Yes. Yo mama. Badumpf. Munchlax, actually, because it's a hungry Totoro who murders everything. (y) Lusamine, whats your favourite poison?
  20. Revenge of the Boyega

Where was ^ on the night of the murder?

They were strangling Indiana Jones for no particular reason other than for fun.
Back
Top Bottom