Search results for query: *

1. M

Unexplored Pokemon types

With every passing generation comes many new pokemon with unique typings and abilities, and this gen is no exception. They can have a great impact on the game and I think it's one of the things that people look forward to the most when there's a new generation of pokemon game coming out...
  2. M

Prominent OU types

What do you guys think are some of the more dominant types right now, and what do you personally have trouble against? EDIT: I realized poll is missing Dark. If you think I'm missing anything else plz tell me.
  3. M

Does anyone play Plague Inc?

I'm just curious cuz everyone in my area seems to play it. For those who don't know what Plague Inc is, err.. it's an android game and basically your objective in the game is to infect the entire world with virus etc. and wipe out humanity on the face of the earth. As lame as it sounds, it is...
  4. M

The most overrated Pokemon

Like the title says, what do you think is the most overrated Pokemon in the current metagame? The ones that are being used everywhere, but god knows why. Personally, I think Aegislash is very overrated. I literally face it every 2 or 3 battles online, but I've never had any problem with it. It...
  5. M

Hi I'm new

Hi there I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I've actually been playing pkm for quite a while now. Like many other fans I grew up on GSC but as I grew older I quit for a moment as I was interested in other things at the time. But no matter where I went pkm was always kinda...
Back
Top Bottom