• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

Explore A Dramatic New World!

Don't care which, how about you start in HOENN, then after elites,you can visit another new region with another league challenge at high levels?
  2. E

Character customizations?

More male clothing, visually for contests/costume, custom colors rather than preset (color wheel/grid), DLC for other character outfits, NO HATS, custom hair colors and more hair styles/realistic hair styles (for male character)
  3. E

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

Following pokemon(like hgss) riding pokemon freely without limits (replace bike?) Free movement without skates (please, I no liek skates) MOAR megas (milotic, kecleon, tropius, crawdaunt) Battle Frontier (had ruby, only tower) More challenging/ challenge mode like b2w2 for vets More...
  4. E

OR/AS at E3?

Make it happen Nintendo, I wants me some good Eats (at)3, and info is a great supplement. I have a fever, and the only cure is moar info
  5. E

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Most likely that the other two starters will get megas, and sceptile is a beast
  6. E

Speculation GBA Sounds?

I want to be able to get this before I beat elites, of how about at start?
  7. E

Which version will you buy?

Must buy both, still need to finish story in my X version, uggghhhh
Back
Top Bottom