Search results for query: *

• Users: ----
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ?

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy

Obvious spoilers for Danganronpa 1+2, If you wish to avoid spoilers of the series, stay away and if you haven't already, play the games. They are fantastic. July starts the 2016 Summer anime season and with it marks the end of the main Danganronpa series. We will be getting two full anime...
  2. ?

Favorite anime studio?

What's your favorite anime producer/studio? Personally I tend to go towards works created by Madhouse or Trigger.
  3. ?

Anime Current Anime Season Discussion

Welcome to another thread here in the animu section of Entertainment Inc! Here everyone is free to discuss what anime are airing at the moment. If your post contains spoilers to said series, please label it as such. This list will be updated seasonally by yours truly. (I will only be adding...
  4. ?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

JJBA is one of the most popular and successful anime and manga series ever made. I quite enjoy this show and I know others around here do as well. So, with Part 4, Diamond is Unbreakable, starting up soon I thought we should have a discussion thread. Thoughts? Please label any manga spoilers as...
  5. ?

Anime Winter 2015-2016 Season

As winter has officially started a few days ago, a new season full of anime is beginning. As usual there will be gems as well as shows you'd rather forget. So, what are you excited for/watching or disappointed by this season?
  6. ?

One Punch Man

Madhouse strikes yet again. One Punch Man is a new anime about a guy named Saitama who trained so hard that he became bald and gained the ability to defeat anything with one punch. Because he is so overpowered, he becomes bored with life and hilarity ensues. Who else is keeping up with this...
  7. ?

Persona 5

Coming later this year or early next the fifth game in one of the greatest JRPG series is coming. Being that Persona 4 is easily my favorite game of all time I have very high hopes for this game, anyone else?
  8. ?

New Nintendo system: NX

During a recent press conference, a new Nintendo system was announced. I personally think this is a bit early, but what do you guys think?
  9. ?

Death Parade Discussion Thread

Anyone else watching this? I just started watching it on Funimation's website and it's pretty damn good so far. Very disturbing though xD
  10. ?

Light V.S. Lelouch

Two of my favorite animes of all time are Code Geass and Death Note and these shows share quite a few similarities. One of these is the main characters, Light also known by his alias Kira and Lelouch also known as Zero. A common debate is which of these two was an overall better character and...
  11. ?

Tokyo Ghoul Discussion

I love this anime. It's one of the better I've seen in a while. I'm sure others do too so let's discuss! Warning: this thread will likely contain spoilers so read with caution.
  12. ?

Fire Emblem Fates

During the most recent Nintendo Direct a new game in the Fire Emblem series was announced for the 3DS. I know there are many fans of this series around here like myself, so are you as hyped as I am?
  13. ?

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

I think mine is obviously Henry from Awakening but what is everyone else's?
  14. ?

Are anime cartoons?

One common argument among anime watchers is "anime are not cartoons." Do you agree or disagree and why?
  15. ?

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Love it or hate it Final Fantasy is a huge series that influenced gaming culture. My personal favorite is a tie between IV and VI. Both games are a load of fun and have a lot of cheesy moments.
  16. ?

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

In a recent unveil Majora's Mask 3D was announced for the 3DS set to come out spring 2015. I don't know about y'all but MM was easily my favorite Zelda game and I am so hyped for this and I bet others are as well.
  17. ?

New 3DS model

What do you all think of it?
  18. ?

Mobile Games (apps)

They may not always be the best games to play, but sometimes they can kill some time when you have nothing better to do. So does anyone got a good mobile game on the Google Play store or the Apple app store?
  19. ?

Cards Against Humanity!

Feel free to join our game Pretend You're Xyzzy Password: Dragelsnart
  20. ?

Indie Games

Something that has always interested me in the gaming community is Indie games. These can be bad or good. Horror or platformers. Original or blatant rip-offs of other material. What blows my mind is that a small team or even a single person makes these (sometimes) masterpieces. Nonetheless...
Back
Top Bottom